the Starbucks hype

their coffee sucks....people should drink the coffee we have here, it's great :D

seriously. i never drank coffee outside the netherlands that was even a bit close to it.

their coffee totally sucks :sick:

Tim Horton's is the best chain I've ever had...just the best coffee anyway :licklips:

Now they sell it in cans for perculators, so I can have it at home now whenever I want!!!!! :jump:

That reminds me....I better make some coffee.....Then I'll come back and enjoy Leslie's lovely mug...:D

Are there really people that don't drink coffee? What kind of heathenistic bastards are they?

No... just one of my milder allergies. :) I try to keep coffee down to 3 days a week. The other days are supplemented with tea.

Brandi loves that Starbucks shit. I keep telling her that it's not worth the $3.50, especially when we have an entire large can of Maxwell House on top of the fridge (that we bought when we got our first apartment a year ago), a $10 coffee maker and a few mugs sitting around, all collecting dust.

Inkara1 said:
Brandi loves that Starbucks shit. I keep telling her that it's not worth the $3.50, especially when we have an entire large can of Maxwell House on top of the fridge (that we bought when we got our first apartment a year ago), a $10 coffee maker and a few mugs sitting around, all collecting dust
Too much like cooking? That reminds me, I gotta go make my espresso and oatmeal.

Back