The things people say to you

Re: Hi, I'm new.

ToPHeR said:
Something from George Carlin. Real funny guy. Maybe you will get a kick out of it:

"NO ONE EVER WROTE THIS SENTECE BEFORE. On the feast of St. Stephen, I was driving my hearse to the wholesale liverwurst outlet when suddenly a hermaprodite in a piano truck backed out of a crackhouse driveway, and, as my shoes caught fire, I pirouetted across Boris Karloff Boulevard, slapping the truckdriver six times in the loins with a Chattanooga road map, even though he was humming "The Pussycan Song".

And as for realavance, I have no clue. I just thought it would make a good first post.
brush.gif
but... but...now that you've written it....someone HAS written it before.... :D

i love george carlin....welcome,

tonks said:
but... but...now that you've written it....someone HAS written it before.... :D

i love george carlin....welcome,

You're right, shoot, now what do we do? Quick, how do I delete a post? Damn, I ALWAYS mess something up.

Ever hear or read his peice on "Other People's Stuff"?

ToPHeR said:
You're right, shoot, now what do we do? Quick, how do I delete a post? Damn, I ALWAYS mess something up.

Ever hear or read his peice on "Other People's Stuff"?
ever notice how other peoples stuff is shit but your shit is stuff?

tonks said:
ever notice how other peoples stuff is shit but your shit is stuff?

hell yeah!

I just got his book "Brain Droppings" Chock-full-o-GC-humor. Which of his funnyness do you like best?

ToPHeR said:
hell yeah!

I just got his book "Brain Droppings" Chock-full-o-GC-humor. Which of his funnyness do you like best?
god that was a great book! it's funny you should bring this up today...i was searching foe a carlin clip from a long time ago today...remember the bit about the blue eyes sailing in from the north? that was a funny bit...that whole show was great....i could listen to him talk for hours...saw him live. :D

"Drunk again, eh?"
"Are you listening?"
"What are you laughing at?"
"you actually CHOSE to wear those clothes?"
"Calm down"
"any toys? any guns? any presents?" (me friends kid)
"Turn that bloody music down!" (my new neighbour hehehe)
"You're an embarrassment"

tonks said:
god that was a great book! it's funny you should bring this up today...i was searching foe a carlin clip from a long time ago today...remember the bit about the blue eyes sailing in from the north? that was a funny bit...that whole show was great....i could listen to him talk for hours...saw him live. :D

Ooo, no... I haven't gotten through the book yet. Which page is it on? :):chuckles:: I just read his Rules to Live By <--Good one.)
:lol2:

Back