The top seven lies and myths about Sarah Palin

The vetting squad probably went through the we-site witha fine toothed comb to clean it before the nomination, or shortly thereafter.

Look Bush is a Communist VietCong sympathizer!

"America has helped contribute to the modern and confident Asia we see today – a region where people’s incomes and opportunities are rising, where businesses compete in a global economy, and where citizens know that a world growing in trade is a world expanding in opportunity. In this new century, America will remain engaged in Asia, because our interests depend on the expansion of freedom and opportunity in this region."

20061119_p111906pm-0173-515h.jpg

Leaders of the 2006 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation pose for their official portrait Sunday, Nov. 19, 2006, in Hanoi. White House photo by Paul Morse

"This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy’s religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)"

barryschoolregistration424_0.jpg

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13056.htm

The point is BHO doesn't want to admit it.

Another Uh-oh: ....Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083

So..some guy who created a site called obama crimes had Obama served with a document claiming that he's not fit to become a president. Hmmm. Interesting...irrelevant, but interesting.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His father, Barack Obama Sr., was born and raised in a small village in Kenya, where he grew up herding goats with his own father, who was a domestic servant to the British.

So..some guy who created a site called obama crimes had Obama served with a document claiming that he's not fit to become a president. Hmmm. Interesting...irrelevant, but interesting.

Not just "some guy".

Philip J. Berg, Esquire, ... is a former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania; former candidate for Governor; former Chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery County; and former member of Democratic State Committee.

Mirriam Webster

you spelled that wrong.

and maybe someday we can teach you that words and phrases lack meaning in vacuums. and i don't mean the hoover in your hall closet. though that would be an appropriate interpretation given the context. er, wait, what context?

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His father, Barack Obama Sr., was born and raised in a small village in Kenya, where he grew up herding goats with his own father, who was a domestic servant to the British.

And I understand one of his half-brothers lives on $1.00 a month in a shack in Kenya. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...arack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html

:shrug:

Barry Sotero---the Early Years

"Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me....."

Is Obama's "stinky fish" attribution to Sarah Palin in there, also?

okay now this is just getting fucking pathetic.

obama was talking about mccain as a continuation of bush policies.

both metaphors he invoked referred to 'same old shit, different wrapper.'

now, i'd be more than happy to refer to palin as smelly fish, burnt taco, slug trail, brood sow, whatever.

but there's zero intended connection between the "fish" comment and palin, other than they one you're interpreting, wrongly. i thought you so-called conservatives were supposed to be tough. but you're whining like an ACLU mouthpiece.

get over it.

*yawn.*

Is Obama's "stinky fish" attribution to Sarah Palin in there, also?

Rather sexist that most crude descriptions and interpretations of terms related to sexual functions are demeaning to women.... Don't Ya Think?? :eyebrow:

The California legislature is considering a bill prohibiting women from swimming in coastal waters.

They can't get the smell out of the fish.​

Old joke but on the same subject.

Back