The whole family went camping ...

kuulani

except me, my hunny, and my baby *sigh*

Baby is too young to make it down that rough 45-min rocky 4-wheel drive road (which comes after a 3 hr drive). I can't wait 'til she's a little older, then we can all go camping together!

...btw, that's the reason nalani's not here today.

Lemme see ...

Grandma Pua - Lopaka - Kekuhi - Kaipo - Kauila - Naoho - Ulu - Kehau - Huihui - Kala - Luka - Kialoa - Lanihuli - Ashley

Aunty Ulu - Nalani - Kealii - Kawai - Kaehu - Puaala - Puna - Pahukula - Kanaele

Keala - Kanoe - Kaui - Eowane - Nakaula - Haunani - Iwikau - Mokila - Hina
Kahele

what is that? 33 people? i may be missing a few.

I need more of a classc family tree flow chart to get the familial food chain down correctly. I recognize Na and the kids... but thats about it. Ive been told about several others.. but thats all in one ear and out the other. Too many names to memorize. I'm stroking out.

Too bad Tracy isnt going. That would be at least 2 people with a classic whitey name I could pick out of the crowd. :D

That is one big ass camping trip. Can't imagine the tent setup there.

It's all about having one big kitchen tent and everyone else sleeping in their cars :D Most of the time, the kids set up their tents, and us adults sleep in the beds of our separate trucks.

Unc ... I sorta set the names up in a flow chartish way ... Lemme see, the first group of people come from PUA (the mother of my hunny); the second group from ULU (the sister of the mother of my hunny); and the third group from PARLEY (the brother of the mother of my hunny).

Did I confuse you more? :D

My whole family isn't close to half as many as the people you mentioned :eek:

Big-ass families over there in Hawaiï :eek:

kuulani said:
Grandma Pua - Lopaka - Kekuhi - Kaipo - Kauila - Naoho - Ulu - Kehau - Huihui - Kala - Luka - Kialoa - Lanihuli - Ashley

Aunty Ulu - Nalani - Kealii - Kawai - Kaehu - Puaala - Puna - Pahukula - Kanaele

Keala - Kanoe - Kaui - Eowane - Nakaula - Haunani - Iwikau - Mokila - Hina
Kahele

That's one massive vowel movement.... ;)

LOL .. no kidding ... that's just the people who could actually attend the camping trip. The immediate family from my parents down alone number 31 people ... :)

My family on my mom's side (grandparts, mom's siblings and their spouses, my cousins, my brother and my cousin's children) numbers 36. That doesn't include my cousin's wife or my other cousin's commonlaw wife!

Let's see... My dad had six siblings, and my Mom had four. (Actually that's not counting some half siblings from her dad's previous marriage, but I don't know much about them). I once counted 33 first cousins, including the five children in our family. There's no telling how many all us cousins have, but an average of three each wouldn't be an exagerration. Some of the cousins' children have started having children too, so we have a pretty big family.

Back