They found her

*pulls Paul back and reminds him he's Canadian*

*shows him to the shed, where the leg traps, and chainsaws are kept.

Professur said:
*pulls Paul back and reminds him he's Canadian*

*shows him to the shed, where the leg traps, and chainsaws are kept.

*reminds prof tha hacksaws are ever more slower*

In the long run being imprisoned for life, being repeatedly sodomised by some guy named Bubba will be more of a punishment - death is too easy for him.

Professur said:
Now Paul ....

You're gonna had the guy something capable of getting him outta the trap?

flashback to mad max

and I think the troll has the right idea, put him in the general population next to the meanest motherfuckers around, and tell them what he did, hand them pictures of this child.......

and let that be the rest of his natural life

Well, I'd like to agree with Trolley too, but letting this bastard keep breathing .... Not in me.

Y'know what I'm thinking? Strap a suicide bomber vest to him, with a dead man's trigger, and stick him in a bunker. The instant he releases the trigger, BOOM.

And he stands there, knowing it. That's worth a lot to me. Knowing that he knows what's coming. And there's fuck all he can do about it.

Professur said:
Well, I'd like to agree with Trolley too, but letting this bastard keep breathing .... Not in me.

Y'know what I'm thinking? Strap a suicide bomber vest to him, with a dead man's trigger, and stick him in a bunker. The instant he releases the trigger, BOOM.

And he stands there, knowing it. That's worth a lot to me. Knowing that he knows what's coming. And there's fuck all he can do about it.

wow

I second this one

and then he'll know that he'll get away with it easily after all. all he has to do is release the trigger.

i would prefere dying that way above letting somebody else stick a needle in my arm. at least i would be in control, until the end.

How about that explosive just blows the nutsack off, but not powerful enough to do any more damage, then just let him bleed out.

I think I mentioned something in another thread about boiling oil. If it ain't cruel and unusual, it ain't really punishment, is it?

*You say barbaric like it's a bad thing.*

i still prefer what the cajuns do...tie him to a cypress stump and let the gators do the clean up for you.

and i still prefer to make a difference. we all speak of 'civilisation' but so often do people come up with cruel punishments, unhumane punishments...

would we be any better than this guy if we did such thing? it would definately not be something I would be proud of.

He won't be part of general population. Such crimes usually mean isolation to prevent him from getting attacked and attacking others. If anything, he will just be bored.

Back