Things to expect

Nope, it's the quality and the general health of the population. We rank behind over 30 other countries. We also rank behind 30 other countries in life expectency and heart disease.

Sorry, but no amount of free health care is gonna resolve the McDonalds dilema

Remember I'm going off of facts not some anectdote about a couple Canadian politicians. Also remember that Canada barely beats us so it'd be nice if we could shoot a little higher than that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, uneducated fools.

I they are educated, maybe indoctrinated, but in what. The subjects so stated,
or just some kind of bullshit.

Seems you can't count on a 'name' anymore.
Harvard has change over the years like other schools.

Who said that? I just want our healthcare to improve to the level of other countries.

It's like if I wanted us to catch up on some technology and you said "don't like being behind move somewhere else".

Well in a few days we're going to see what most people in the US want and if you don't like it you can move somewhere else with shittier healthcare.

So, you say you do want to live here. Alright then, how about you give the top five reasons why living in America is better than living in Canada......Go!!

Typical political double-speak, Gonz. He never says he's going to do a damn thing about it, does he? Good job lapping up the neo-con spin though. :laugh4:

In the 2008 campaign, affordable, universal health care for every single American must not be a question of whether, it must be a question of how. We have the ideas, we have the resources, and we will have universal health care in this country by the end of the next president's first term.

Obamas owm words

''We can have universal health care by the end of the next president's first term, by the end of my first term,'' Obama said, bringing 600 union workers to their feet during a question-and-answer session with members of AFL-CIO affiliated unions.

Several months later

Of course, in the sense of a highly charged political race, he's toned down the rhetoric but he hasn't backed away.

So, you say you do want to live here. Alright then, how about you give the top five reasons why living in America is better than living in Canada......Go!!

topping the list would obviously be a preference for the grand american cultural tradition of conformity. because voters should act like football fans.

Of course, in the sense of a highly charged political race, he's toned down the rhetoric but he hasn't backed away.

Okay, but I think you have pretty high expectations of one particular presidential candidate given the track record of the last fifty years or so. :grinyes:

Just as an aside, you are aware that I am in fact for universal health care?

topping the list would obviously be a preference for the grand american cultural tradition of conformity. because voters should act like football fans.

All righty then. I'll put that down as a negative one reason from Minkey as to why you stay here in the U.S. Keep em' coming...(so to speak).

Okay, but I think you have pretty high expectations of one particular presidential candidate given the track record of the last fifty years or so. :grinyes:

Just as an aside, you are aware that I am in fact for universal health care?

With his ideology & having a Congress that is damn near as left as he is (the leadership), I expect horrid things from his administration.

No, I was unaware of your belief in this much government control.

ceiling.jpg

LOL:rofl3:

With his ideology & having a Congress that is damn near as left as he is (the leadership), I expect horrid things from his administration.
If I hadn't seen it day after day for months now, I would probably still find it hard to believe how gullible most of you are.
No, I was unaware of your belief in this much government control.
Doesn't have to come from the government and I fully recognize that we are far too selfish as a society for it to come about. :shrug:

Back