think twice before buying a Hummer

I wonder why he's digging himself out when he has a hauiling winch on the front. Shouldn't he just tie up to something and haul himself out?

No one ever thinks it snows here ... but our snow can take out Hummers!!

How much do you think Hummer will pay me for these shots? Or will LandRover pay more? :bgpimp:

Is there some particular reason that the guy wouldn't want to use the perfectly good road 10... lousy... feet... away?

well, he's a dork LOL ... I mean he's less than 10 feet from the road - in less than a foot of snow in a $40+k vehicle ... *can't stop laughing* omg .. soooooo dumb!!!! LOL

I wonder why he's digging himself out when he has a hauiling winch on the front. Shouldn't he just tie up to something and haul himself out?

Maybe he was too shame to ask for help ... my hubby said he was driving around like hotsh!t and then he goes and gets himself stuck ... don'cha love when something like that happens!!!

It looks like an H3. Those things have had most of the characteristics that made a Hummer a Hummer in the first place, removed. The ground clearance is no better than an ordinary SUV.

Ok, one last time. They're toys. Tires and ability go a lot further in bad weather than a nameplate on a car. He probably had those idiot 4 season tires on it.

Ok, one last time. They're toys. Tires and ability go a lot further in bad weather than a nameplate on a car. He probably had those idiot 4 season tires on it.

well, around here, there's really no need to anything but all-season tires .. however, you do need to have some kind of intelligence when driving a matchbox toy like that LOL ... omg, i can't stop laughing ..

Four wheel drive is a great thing if you got enough sense to use it. If you don't, yer gonna get stuck more than the typical vehicle because you THINK you can go anywhere.

I wager that well over 80% of the Hummers sold never see anything but pavement anyway. It's a status symbol.

The guy lerned the first golden rule of a 4x4, when you bury a four wheel drive you ARE stuck....

attachment.php

Back