This cop is SOOOOO fired!

Where is the outrage?

Sorry, Jackass. There are 2 sides to every story, and the liberal media generally reports one. You're letting your hatred of authority show because of one 20 second video clip.

First the suspect assaulted the cop, then she resisted, and he restrained her. Was it pretty? No. Were there other options available to him? Sure. He could've unloaded a can of mace in her face, shut the door and left her to do the fish flop in the holding cell. Or tazed her. Should police at a detention facility let the suspects get out of control?

:shrug:

The girl was arrested after she was caught in her parents' car, which had been reported stolen from her parents' Tukwila home. Deputy Travis Brunner spotted the car driving without headlights about 3:45 a.m. on 32nd Avenue South in SeaTac and pulled it over.

She and another 15-yearold girl were arrested and taken to SeaTac City Hall to be fingerprinted before being transported to the youth detention center.

The P-I is not naming the girl because she is a minor.

The deputies apparently didn't know until later that the girl, who was in the passenger seat, was related to the car's owner. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/401779_schene28.html

If her mamma and daddy would have straightened her out a long time ago, she probably wouldn't be getting locked up at 15 yrs old.

He looked to be using taught tactics there just before the cuff, but
punching in the face, and picking up by the hair, not so much.

Sorry, Jackass. There are 2 sides to every story, and the liberal media generally reports one. You're letting your hatred of authority show because of one 20 second video clip.

If her mamma and daddy would have straightened her out a long time ago, she probably wouldn't be getting locked up at 15 yrs old.

one cartoon deserves another.

you're making leni riefenstahl real pround once again, sugarplum.

leni_and_hitler.gif

She stole her parent's car at 3am and went for a joyride, with no headlights on, no less. Is this her first contact with the wrong side of the law? I wonder what their response to this situation was?

It doesn't matter what she did. I don't see how you can't wrap your mind around that! She should be dealt with and such for the crime she committed, but the thing that matters is that guy went ape-shit, and needs to be fired, and dealt with for the crime he committed, regardless of what she did.

(to cerise) who cares? she's obviously an idiot. that should have no bearing on whether or not the cop conducts himself in a professional way.

here's a shocker, that a cop buddy once told me:

mostly, what cops do, is deal with idiots.

can't deal with idiots in a detached, professional way? then don't be a cop.

It doesn't matter what she did.

To a degree, it does. What happened off camera, and for how long, is very pertinent. I'm not defending his actions because I don't know the cause of those actions. If he's typically a brutal viscious violent torn asswipe, then boot him. If he was pushed to the limit, his actions were understandable.

Don't judge him without all the facts.

She should be dealt with and such for the crime she committed.......

What are you saying? She wasn't being "dealt with" for the crime that got her in the pokey. :shrug: That is for the court to decide. What happened to her she caused. You can't figure that out?

Ask yourself this; what if it were my daughter?

I would ask myself "where did I go wrong? Letting her think it was O.K. to steal my vehicle and drive around in the dark of night with no headlights and risk a collision with another driver who thought it was safe to pull out because he couldn't see my car coming at him."

Then, I would ask my insurance company "what do you mean, I'm liable? What about the premiums I have payed for the last 20 years? Doesn't that mean anything? Aren't I covered in case some unauthorized person drives my car in a reckless manner and disables someone for the rest of their life?"

Then, I would ask my lawyer "isn't there anything you can do? I'm gonna lose everything that I own."

Then I would ask the judge "how much time can you give her?"

can't deal with idiots in a detached, professional way? then don't be a cop.

Gotta agree with that. She obviously wasn't physically threatening. If he can't do his job without committing a crime then arrest him.

I am serious I am calling the office tomorrow and will provide an accurate email address and probably a post office box. It is absolutely idiotic to say that what the cop did was in any way justified. If she were a 250# goon hopped up on drugs then maybe. In this case it is unconscionable!

Oh and BTW I don't believe you for a second Cerise. I mean sure the stuff about the kid, I believe that, but you would have a lawsuit in the works quicker than the speed of light. That deputy would be under attack! Maybe he should be!

Okay. rJ is right. The cop went ballistic and:

a. Smashed her face into the wall;

b. Grabbed her by the hair and smashed her face into the floor;

c. While cuffing her he smashes his fist into the back of her head twice which pounds her face into the floor two more times;

d. He then picks her up by her hair.

He used the wall as a weapon. He used the floor as a weapon. Procedure is to pick handcuffed suspects up from the floor by their arms, not their hair.

This guy is a woman beating punk that ought to be buttfucked daily in prison for a couple of years. If this isn't excessive, then what is? Did he have to break a bone for it to be excessive? Then keep the beating to soft tissue damage and it won't be excessive regardless of how much or how long you beat a prisoner.

The guy lost all control of his emotions and wits and was caught on camera doing to a female prisoner what he likely does to his wife.

She kicked off her shoe and got him in the shin while already in custody and in a holding cell...and for that HORRIBLE crime, he absofuckinglutely lost it.

There is no fuckin' excuse for this behaviour. None..nada!

Take his badge, take his gun and put him away. Period.

Oh and BTW I don't believe you for a second Cerise. I mean sure the stuff about the kid, I believe that, but you would have a lawsuit in the works quicker than the speed of light. That deputy would be under attack! Maybe he should be!

http://www.komonews.com/news/40436267.html

Anybody can sue anybody. The question is, did little chickie have any real injuries as a result from this encounter? If not, how can a suit succeed?

DO you seriously think that she didn't get any injuries from all that?!?
This isn't professional wrassling, eh

She also said the incident left a bruise on her right hip, as well as scratches on her arm and neck.......Medics were called to tend to her, but she was not taken to the hospital.

Doesn't sound like lawsuit-winning material. She was, after all, under arrest, and was shown on video assaulting an officer.

Back