This guy lies and doesn't care if he gets caught

jimpeel

He knows the Obamanites will buy the lie because he knows they love being lied to.

I'm sure his defenders will make excuses like "He was tired and simply misspoke."

SOURCE

June 04, 2009
Obama claims 7 million US Muslims
Thomas Lifson

The man who will conduct the next census is already putting out funny numbers. In his Cairo speech, the President claimed there are seven million Muslims in the US. This is a multiple of the Pew Research Center's careful estimate of 2.35 million.

Even if you accept the President's ridiculous claim, this does not make American one of the largest "Muslim nations" as he recently averred.

If the President can find 7 million Muslims in the US, imagine how many Democrats will be discovered by his Census, being run from the White House.

... and speaking about that Cairo speech

SOURCE

June 04, 2009
Obama quotes verse 5:32, omits 5:33
Mladen Andrijasevic

President Obama in his speech said " The Holy Koran teaches that whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind."

I really find it odd that neither President Obama nor any of his advisors did not realize that the meaning of verse 5:32 is not clear until it is quoted together with verse 5:33 which follows it:

YUSUFALI: On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land

YUSUFALI: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Update: Andrew Bostom writes:

Immediately following the murderous acts of jihad terrorism committed on September 11, 2001, Ibn Warraq highlighted the tragic irony of many apologists quoting selectively from Qur'an 5:32-"whoso slays a soul . . . shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoso gives life to a soul, shall be as if he has given life to mankind altogether"- attempting to demonstrate that the Qur'ran disapproved of violence and killing.

Firstly, these wonderful sounding words come from a preexisting Jewish text (Mishnah, IV Division 5, "Thus was created a single man, to teach us that every person who loses a single soul, it shall be written about him as if he has lost the entire world, and every person who sustains a single soul, it shall be written about him as if he has sustained the entire world."

And apologists for Islam-just like President Obama-quote the Koranic words out of context. For the very next verse offers quite a different meaning from that of 5:32, which was "laid...down for the Israelites," as stated in the next verse, 5:33, continuing:

"...Our apostles brought them [the Jews] veritable proofs: yet it was not long before many of them committed great evils in the land. Those that make war against Allah and His apostle [Muhammad] and spread disorder shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. (Qur'an 5:33)"​

The supposedly noble sentiments of the first verse, taken from a Jewish source, are entirely undercut by the second verse, which becomes a bloodthirsty menacing by Muhammad of the Jews. (And as an aside the Muslim sources estimate Muhammad killed 24,000 Jews in his jihad campaigns against them). Far from abjuring violence, these verses aggressively insist that any who oppose the Muslim prophet will be killed, or crucified, mutilated, and banished.

Bushites liked being lied to. Books could be filled with his lies.

http://www.bushlies.net/

Number of Muslims in the U.S.

Nobody knows.

Estimates of the number of Muslims in North America range from a little over one million adults to seven million adults and children.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/isl_numb.htm

So this is not a lie Jim, it's an estimate. Since nobody really knows the estimates vary widely. Don't let that stop you from spreading your lie about it being a lie though. ;)

... and speaking about that

O wonder if I could find some quotes encouraging violence in that Bible of yours. :laugh:

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

American Thinker :laugh: ....not so much.

From the Cairo speech:

OBAMA: As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam. It was Islam at places like Al-Azhar that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe's renaissance and enlightenment. It was innovation in Muslim communities that developed the order of algebra, our magnetic compass and tools of navigation, our mastery of pens and printing, our understanding of how disease spreads and how it could be healed. Islamic culture has given us majestic arches and soaring spires, timeless poetry and cherished music, elegant calligraphy, and places of peaceful contemplation -- and throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.

This was responded to by Rush Limbaugh (Spike you can stop reading now lest your eyes start to bleed) on his show:

RUSH: Okay. I know we're not supposed to criticize Obama's speech here. I know it's going way off the reservation here to do this. But, folks, that is outrageous. This is simply outrageous. It was absurd, in fact. Let's see. Where do we start here? "It was innovation in Muslim communities that developed the order of algebra." No. The origins of algebra trace back to the ancient Babylonians. They were not Muslims. Algebra was temporarily developed by the ancient Greeks and later the English. "Our magnetic compass, tools of navigation," Islam gave us these? No. "Recent research suggests that the compass may have been discovered by Central Americans, but if they didn't do it, the Chinese are then its discoverers. In either case, be it the Chinese or the Central Americans, the compass was discovered centuries before the advent of Islam."

Now, what am I supposed to say? I'm not supposed to say this stuff. Now, let's see, let's see. "Our mastery of pens and printing..." Has anybody ever heard of Gutenberg? I didn't know Gutenberg was a Muslim. "Our understanding of how disease spreads and how it can be healed..."? Are there Nobel Prizes for Medicine awarded to Muslims I have missed? "Islamic has given us some majestic arches and soaring spires..." Well, sorry, folks, but arches and spires predate the arrival of Islam by centuries. I mean, come on, folks. Arches? Anybody heard of Rome? He also talked about the great gift, "timeless poetry and cherished music." The only problem there is that music -- and musical instruments especially -- are forbidden in most Islamic traditions. And it should be unnecessary to have to note Islam's "religious tolerance" has been demonstrated. Okay, I'm... Take it away.

By the way, nice comeback. Moral equivalence is always a great crowd pleaser.

"But, but, but your guys did it too! So there! Neener, neener!"

Welcome back, Spike. I haven't had a good laugh since you left. My mood is sure to be elevated now.

You miss the point Jim. All those old ass religious texts are messed up. Including the one you claim to subscribe to when it's convenient.

And you might not want to depend on Rush for your history lessons. Since he's a know liar and all. :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_mathematics

Key portion highlighted....

Seems to be a common thread used by all who hide behind a phony God....

If indeed Jesus was God, and if indeed we should do as he said, I see zero time or effort being devoted towards fear and hatred. Modern evangelicals spend 90% of their efforts on it. The modern evangelicals are indeed the very same "wolves in sheep's clothing" they claim to be against. May God save their souls, as they are surely going to need it!

"Muslims", "christians", "jews", you name it, they are all completely clueless about the meaning of what they purport to teach! Hopefully when they all destroy each other they won't take the good folks with them!

O wonder if I could find some quotes encouraging violence in that Bible of yours. :laugh:

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

American Thinker :laugh: ....not so much.

had to go almost back to the beginning of time there huh?
I guess Jesus didn't fulfil those ones though huh?

"Muslims", "christians", "jews", you name it, they are all completely clueless about the meaning of what they purport to teach! Hopefully when they all destroy each other they won't take the good folks with them!

and as we all know, godless heathen agnostics hold all the answers

there are no asbestos suits in hell

Well...if you have all the answers, please speak up and enlighten us.

Most of what is spewed out of the mouths of those preaching hate is taken completely out of context. This is nothing new, as, in order to prop up the non-beliefs of some folks, they use the same tactics in order to denigrate. Nice of you to bring that up...

He knows the Obamanites will buy the lie because he knows they love being lied to.I'm sure his defenders will make excuses like "He was tired and simply misspoke.

GEEZE!! Rank this right up there with criticizing the gift to the Queen and to Prime Minister. Or maybe criticizing the trip to Paris and Egypt.
OH WAIT! The DOG!! The dog might not be an adopted dog!! Really an attention getter!!!

jimpeel and the rest of the whiners are at the lowest point in their lives using such detritus to try to make a case against the POTUS. You remind me of chickens scratching for something in a barnyard and the best you can come up with is trivia. The number of Muslims in the United States isn't an earth shatering figure. If anyone distrusts figures by President Obama, they can look it up. God knows I spent up half my retirement time checking out the frigging lies told by the Bush/Cheney clan and they were far more egregious than a "lie(?)" about the number of Muslims in this country. Those lies cost lives!!!

Personally, I think any of you whiners have one helluva nerve being such a poor losers after all the shit the Bush Administration put us through and we'll feel for the next generation. And before you go off about the stimulus package and trillions of federal debt, remember it isn't over yet. The POTUS needs more than five months to clear the scum off the pond he got from the previous administration. But I'm sure you'll come up with something that smacks of prime importance against the President. I mean something really meaningful like, his figures relating to the number of Muslims in America are wrong. But does it matter? And is that the best you and Rush Limbaugh can come up with? Of course I find myself checking out Limbaugh every time he opens his mouth and that is time consuming. The upside is the time was well spent as it generally proves Limbaugh crap or took something out of context. That in iteself is a bit of a reward.
OH SH!T!!! I forgot!!! All you good Republicans want President Obama to fail. Now that is earth shattering and very patriotic. Good. Really good!!! Ya'll can be proud of yourselves for that little faux pax.

But here is what I'm concerned about right now; that Janet Napolitano apologized to whining Republicans about the possibility of terrorist acts within this nations borders by extreme right winger Republicans. So far there have been two self-averred right wing whack jobs (Republicans?) who have murdered people right here on U.S. soil as pointed out by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Now there is something that is important!! Guess all the right wing Republicans overlooked that prickly detail, surplanting it with the count of Muslims in the U.S.. Why am I not surprised.

I damn near forgot how good a comedy duo you two are. Like Abbot and Costello, separately, neither of you are the slightest bit funny. but put you together, and I can't stop laughing.

Back