this is a bit too much

kuulani

Uncrustables® are the perfect "grab-and-go" sandwich for families on the move. Simply keep them in the freezer, then pack them in your lunch in the morning. By lunchtime, Uncrustables® are thawed and ready to eat.

bigimage_fg_uncrustables.jpg

Umm ... what's so hard about making a peanut butter sandwich in the first place that necessitates this "grab-and-go" sandwich? :lloyd:

An X's parents used to make a pile of sandwiched a couple of times a month, ham and mustard, turkey, etc. They would but them in baggies and freeze them, taking one out for lunch every day. They held up surprisingly well. I remember raiding their freezer at 4 am after a night out partying and microwaving the suckers. Yum. :D

If I want fastfood I'll usually just go to Kauai - their sesame nut burger is the best.

I'll give that whole grab & go peanut butter rubbish a skip thank you very much :sick:

Camelyn said:
An X's parents used to make a pile of sandwiched a couple of times a month, ham and mustard, turkey, etc. They would but them in baggies and freeze them, taking one out for lunch every day. They held up surprisingly well. I remember raiding their freezer at 4 am after a night out partying and microwaving the suckers. Yum. :D

I do that.

kuulani said:
Umm ... what's so hard about making a peanut butter sandwich in the first place that necessitates this "grab-and-go" sandwich? :lloyd:

the weird thing is that everyone that i know who's tried it, LOVES it ... they say it tastes 'different' .. I've never tried it - I refuse to pay that kind of money for a teeny pb&j sandwich :D

There's a branch here where I live and I worked for them for a short time. Making those sammiches. Never tried them myself, but you should know that the jelly comes out of giant barrels and doesn't look too appetizing going in. :p

kuulani said:
bigimage_fg_uncrustables.jpg

They used to have them in my sons school back in jersey for the past 2 years , they just weren't smuckers...I tasted them and couldn't believe they gave them to our kids - We Started Packing lunch after that...

Back