this is a bit too much

chcr said:
It's kind of a crusty sub roll. Until they fill it up with Italian beef, peppers and onions and soak it in the juice the beef was cooking in. One of the great taste sensations in this universe, but just about impossible to eat without getting some on you.

*stomach rumbles*

Anyone got a napkin? :lloyd:

The one that's currently enlisted in the Army AND eats these big old sammiches witha knife & fork :D

Gonz said:
The one that's currently enlisted in the Army AND eats these big old sammiches witha knife & fork :D

I didn't know we had any Army folks on this BBS... :confused:

Gonz said:
Not Army? But I thought...

:rofl4:

I've posted my branch of service at least 5 times over the past 2 years...Perhaps you're thinking of Squiggy, the former jarhead... :D

I knew he was a jarhead...please don't tell...oh wait, I remember...if you'd only recall your beginnings. Army Air Corp :D

nalani said:
the weird thing is that everyone that i know who's tried it, LOVES it ... they say it tastes 'different' .. I've never tried it - I refuse to pay that kind of money for a teeny pb&j sandwich :D

okay, for all my original bitching and moaning about these damn things, this is the 2nd day in a row where I've gone out and bought 'em for lunch.

There's a convenient store right across the street from my work (the only commercial building within walking distance), and these damn pb&js were the most appealing thing to me (I'm currently anti-hotdogs, which is basically the only other lunch item they sell).

kuulani said:
okay, for all my original bitching and moaning about these damn things, this is the 2nd day in a row where I've gone out and bought 'em for lunch.

There's a convenient store right across the street from my work (the only commercial building within walking distance), and these damn pb&js were the most appealing thing to me (I'm currently anti-hotdogs, which is basically the only other lunch item they sell).

are you serious? ~L~ .. so, how were they? you coulda bought bread, peanut butter and jelly for the price they charge over there ~L~

Stop Laughing said:
Mmm, one of my favorite burgers, Bennigan's 1 pound Big Irish:

food_bigirish.jpg

*Irish accent* Sweet Mary mother of God... that would feed a family of four for a week!!!! :D

nalani said:
are you serious? ~L~ .. so, how were they? you coulda bought bread, peanut butter and jelly for the price they charge over there ~L~

those things are $0.99 and all I had were the coins I fished out of my drawers. :D

Back