This is fugly

Shadowfax said:
Oh, and I just saw on the news that England is legalizing marihuana too, just like us here in The Netherlands. Guess things are turning out right after all for you out there :D

Really?? Cool. I wonder if the US will ever wise up... :rolleyes:

yeah, the government has decided to reclassify marijuana as a class c drug [from class b]. it is still technically illegal to have it but in effec tit is being decriminalised. for small quantities for personal use the police can issue a warning but are unlikely to arrest or charge you.
possession of large amounts for supplying the drug will be dealt with more harshly, up to 10years in jail.

the idea is that the police are able to spend more time tackling harder class a drugs and dealers, rather than wasting time on paperwork for people cuaght with it for personal use.

I think it's a wise decision they've made, although not a lot of people will agree with me on that one...

Maybe because it has been normal for us here in The Netherlands, for quite some years now :)

We're quite familiar with Coffeeshops, and the current situation is far more better to control than before the legalisation

My problem is the JOINED DATE. It displays as Day Month, regardless of what is in my profile. Please fix it. And "color" in font color. And the font size when replying to a message (too big).

i don't think your brain is going to overheat making the little date conversion ;) ('til today i had mine as m/d/y)

i do it all the time on other boards.

Yeah, up to now I never really had to do a stupid conversion. Why oh why did someone go and break it? :confuse2:

LastLegionary said:
Yeah, up to now I never really had to do a stupid conversion. Why oh why did someone go and break it? :confuse2:

:D

next step is metric ;)

:( Forgive me, I'm bored out of my sockets at home with chicken pox and snap at everything that isn't correct.

I'll get that date format fixed as well. If you notice anywhere else on the board where the date format isn't consistent, let me know where. I'm sure it's just a matter of changing the date function there to use the same as the one used to show the post times, etc.

Back