This is Jeopardy

I've known about this for months... pre-filming :D

I bet he got sick of it and fudged the last questions.

Gato_Solo said:
Care about what? ;)
I know. When I heard them talking about Jennings' last day while listening to talk radio yesterday, I briefly celebrated the demise of network news. :devious:

abooja said:
I know. When I heard them talking about Jennings' last day while listening to talk radio yesterday, I briefly celebrated the demise of network news. :devious:

Seriously...I couldn't care less about that guy. :shrug: It's a game of Trivial Pursuit, for goodness sake...

Frankly, I didn't watch it. But I do have to applaud the guy. 74 sessions under the lights, with the best they could throw at him, and questions (during the second season) deliberately aimed at his weak points. That beats eating bugs on Fear Factor any day.

I'm just not very impressed by the amount of money he won. In this day and age, $2.5+ million doesn't seem like a helluva lot.

abooja said:
I'm just not very impressed by the amount of money he won. In this day and age, $2.5+ million doesn't seem like a helluva lot.

I'm just not impressed, period. I don't even watch the show. :lloyd:

Gato_Solo said:
I'm just not impressed, period. I don't even watch the show. :lloyd:

There, there, Gato. It's Ok. Lots of people don't like having their weaknesses waved in front of them. It's alright. Noone's gonna think less of you.

Professur said:
There, there, Gato. It's Ok. Lots of people don't like having their weaknesses waved in front of them. It's alright. Noone's gonna think less of you.

Bite me. :p

Sorry Gato. I'm so ashamed. It was a moment of weakness. I tried to stop myself, but it was like my hands had a life of their own (we do).

Professur said:
I tried to stop myself, but it was like my hands had a life of their own (we do).
That would explain the waving of things in people's faces. :swing:

You're gonna need to rack up a helluva lot more than 39 posts here to have any hope of explaining me.(us)

Professur said:
You're gonna need to rack up a helluva lot more than 39 posts here to have any hope of explaining me.(us)
That was supposed to be a bad joke about the dangling of your penis in Gato's face, but I guess it didn't work. Sorry.

abooja said:
That was supposed to be a bad joke about the dangling of your penis in Gato's face, but I guess it didn't work. Sorry.

Where did you get the reference about his penis? :confused: I can't find it...:devious: Perhaps you're a bit horny. ;)

Professur said:
Well, if it was supposed to be a bad joke, it worked perfectly.
Clearly. Anything that takes this much effort to explain is, by definition, a bad joke. I certainly wasn't trying to suggest anything else.

Gato's probably got the right idea.

Back