Jeslek

Banned
Squares A and B are the same color. :D

Attachment(s):

checkershadow-ab.jpg, 53.75kb

149_1033387602.jpg

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
OMG! You're actually right....I checked it in Photoshop, and yes....but...I look at it and...

What makes my eyes believe they are different? Is it the green cilinder? :confuse3:

unclehobart

Its the extra dark chex all about it. The human brian likes to fill in 'assumed' details as a matter of design.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unc is right, the unbelievable capability of our body to get used to the enviroment conditions is present in the sight as well, it adjust automatically according to the colour patterns, lights and shades.

Psycho

Yep, it's true... the human mind is weird, but pretty good at correcting what we see...

Nice one! In my mind, the colors still can't be the same, unlike those "this circle is as large as the other one"...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've spent the last two days trying to convince my wife, she thinks the eyedropper and line tool can do a varying shade line now. I've cut some out and pasted it right on top of the other, she still doesn't believe it.

Good One, LL.

Leoslocks

The letter "B" is the same color as the square "A" and the letter "A" is the same color as the square "B" and I don't have Photoshop, so, the squares are not the same color.

Still, how wonderful and marvelously made we are.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The same? BS. Just look at them, they are clearly differnt. Are you going to believe some schmaltzy art program or your own, been with you since birth, eyes? jeez :rolleyes: