This should head off the vitriol

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
either that or it's actually a really hard job.

even brilliant people fuck things up. dumb people fuck things up more.

i don't think you have much appreciation for the kinds thinking and decision making that a president (or anyone else in a leadership position in a big organization) needs to execute.

Two words....Calvin Coolidge

but, then again, considering where you are at, how could you?

to quote you...blow me.

Winky

This should get their heads out of their asses

You say ethnic cleansing like it's a bad thing
I thought cleanliness is next to godliness

jimpeel

Actually, I would have been impressed with Palin if she knew it was Israel Bissell who went on that historic ride, not Paul Revere.

Israel Bissel also went on that ride. Unlike Revere, he eluded capture and was thus able to alert more patriots.

Gotholic

Israel Bissel also went on that ride. Unlike Revere, he eluded capture and was thus able to alert more patriots.

There were a few others as well. Revere's effort though noble, certainly was not historic. He traveled from Boston to Cambridge before he was caught, which is what, 19 miles?

Bissell on the other hand, went from Boston to Philadelphia. His horse died from exhaustion. He traveled the most of all known riders combined.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow made Revere a national hero through his book "The Legend of Paul Revere" which was pretty much a fabrication. When legend becomes fact, print the legend.

It is Bissell who should have the honor that Revere is receiving.

Winky

the vitriol never ends

so hows those 24,000 e-mails from Alaska
working out for you?

jimpeel

Since the Revere story has fallen off the radar, it looks like Sarah was right. If not, it would still be the lead story on the Evening News.

ResearchMonkey

Her people had the opportunity to redact emails, her people chose not to redact anything.

Seems you're a little butt-hurt there Bishy. Yuo can 'prolly see a doctor about it in 12-20 weeks.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Funny how the American left has STFU, but the British & Canadians are still panty-bunched. Maybe you folks ought to get some real people & drop the poseurs.

2minkey

bootlicker
for sure.

santorum. he's real people.

santorum-air-quotes.jpg

or how about ron paul?

he's gonna protect "the border of iraq and afghanistan." certainly sarah can help with that. she's even got a passport now!

michelle bachmann. ha ha ha. she tries so hard to talk all smartypants. but no amount of hypercorrection can drag her ass out of the trailer park.

pawlenty is an obvious douche.

mitt seems like a pussy.

is it too late to get joe the plumber in there? he's real people, too.

catocom

I just watched the debate hosted by cnn, and I like most of the answers by most of them,
but I still like the sound of a Cain/Paul ticket best atm.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mit & Newt are both dead in the water (well, thast is until the left picks the (R) candidate, again)

Santorum - on the surface, i like him. I've not followed him so I can't give a firm opinion. Same for Bachmann.

Ron Paul - He's GW in reverse. Great domestic policy, horrible on foreign policy.

Who has a name like Pawlenty?

Chris Christie (Gov NJ) & Rick Perry (Gov TX) are serious contenders, if they enter the race.

PALIN/DANIELS 2012

Winky

Sarah Palin is the anti-christ and wants to eat your babies

Bish that's great
I'd not heard that take on it
thanks for speaking up for the loonies
they are so under represented these days

2minkey

bootlicker
(well, thast is until the left picks the (R) candidate, again)

PALIN/DANIELS 2012

yes, the left is the secret power behind the Rs dreadful choices... :angel2: oh the oppression!!!

daniels has already indicated he doesn't want to run for national office.