this thread is about ash's hair.

BlurOfSerenity

i dont know what craziness possesed me to it, but i cut and colored my own hair...
now, i love the cut. i seem to be the only one on the planet tho loves my haircut.
not sure about the color, tho....... it's a really hott color, it just doesnt look too rad on me :(

ash r said:
LMAO!! is it really THAT bad!? :p!!
:)

and tonks : yah, i miss the purple too :( i dont know quite what possessed me to this

Must've been demons. :eek3: Never, ever cut the hair on the back of your head. There's no way to get it straight...

Ummm...screw being polite, it needs to be said.....IT looks horrible, seriously...what were you thinking? I mean wow...did you use a mirrior when you started mudering your hair?

IDLEchild said:
Ummm...screw being polite, it needs to be said.....IT looks horrible, seriously...what were you thinking? I mean wow...did you use a mirrior when you started mudering your hair?

it's not THAT bad, the general idea is nice, just needs a pro to tidy it up, razor cut the sides, take off the weight.

paul_valaru said:
it's not THAT bad, the general idea is nice, just needs a pro to tidy it up, razor cut the sides, take off the weight.

Dude...are you looking at the same pictures I am? Its atrocious. She use to have a nice hairstyle which complemented her face but that hairstyle is so offputting.

A definet no no.

IDLEchild said:
Dude...are you looking at the same pictures I am? Its atrocious. She use to have a nice hairstyle which complemented her face but that hairstyle is so offputting.

A definet no no.

go back to purple, and bob it.

I'm saying it can be revived

gentlemen, we can rebuild her

Hmmm, is there anything else you want to share with us about your life? You know, cos you might've missed something between the haircut and the quiz....

It doesn't suit you. Neither the cut, or the colour. The blonde makes you look washed out, and the cut makes you look like a mushroom. :shrug:

originally posted by tonks

what happened to the purple? bring back the purple!

attention attention!!

in a short while, i will have PURPLE hair once more.
i decided i didnt like the blondish color at all, and that i didnt think i'd ever completely like it.
so, i'm purpling it as i type this.
in another eleven minutes, i can rinse it out, and i'll have purple again.
and it will be purplier than ever before, as i'll be starting, essentially, with a clean slate. it already looks vivid, even now.

and despite what some of you may have seen on other crazy teenagers, purple IS actually a flattering color on me.

so hopefully, i'll have hair i can smile completely at once more. cos as i said, i do like the cut. i just wasnt crazy about the color.

yay poiple ^_^

Purple on blonde?

Hope it works for ya........last time I tried that it came out bright pink! :eek: Although I was a few shades lighter than yer piccy looks :)

Anyone else thinkin' Amish?

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
I've churned butter once or twice
It's hard work and sacrifice
We sell quilts at discount price

oz : yah, my hair is essentially bleached. i used this stuff- that didnt-call-itself-bleach-but-was, and the reason it wasnt a lot lighter was cos i feared for the safety of my hair and the ok-ness of my roots, if that makes any sense...

well, off to the shower to rinse it out :)

ash r said:
oz : yah, my hair is essentially bleached. i used this stuff- that didnt-call-itself-bleach-but-was, and the reason it wasnt a lot lighter was cos i feared for the safety of my hair and the ok-ness of my roots, if that makes any sense...

Perfect sense.........I've lost more than one head of hair because I've bleached it into oblivion :eh:

Still in the process of growing it back after the last time.........

Back