this thread is about ash's hair.

MrBishop said:
Sharpen the ends to points...kinda like the chick in er...what's teh name of that damn film...with John somebodyorother...from Grease? where he and Samuel L Jackson are courriers and hitmen ....umh....

Pulp fiction!! Got it.

The cover of the pulp fiction DVD case...the chick on the cover...that kinda cut.

The purple's not too bad...beat senior-blue anyday :)

{crinches } the scene with the needle into the Heart{drug OD) {/cringes}

My first thought was.....

dougann.jpg

:lloyd:

Jokin' Ash.....as long as yer like it.....bollocks to what everyone else thinks ;)

If ya got the guts to carry it off.......more credit to ya :)

Kittie said:
YOU KILLED IT!!!!! YOU KILLED IT MANY TIMES OVER. Okay... who thinks she should grow it out again... I DO!
I so agree with you. Many times over. Kittie, don't ever change your hairstyle... Please? *big blue puppy anime eyes*
ash r: Let it grow and don't touch a pair of scissors again... No offence.

Kittie said:
Oh and you guys are being just a little mean, dontcha think?

Ummm...no. She asked for honest opinions, so she got honest opinions. If she wanted everybody to say that her hair looked great, she should've said it from the beginning. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Anything else is an invitation to disaster. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Ummm...no. She asked for honest opinions, so she got honest opinions. If she wanted everybody to say that her hair looked great, she should've said it from the beginning. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Anything else is an invitation to disaster. ;)
and i'm sure ash knows this about the OTC group.

Back