this thread is about ash's hair.

Because it would perfectly fit the mission statement vocalized in your initial post: i dont know what craziness possesed me to it

..or... howzabout shaving your head shiny bald and then supergluing a large novelty dolphin shaped candle to the top of your head? That would show 'em! That would show 'em all!

well, i'm purpled again... and i've shaped my hair the way i like it.
it's been copared to that of bozo the clown, but i think of it more like Chii from the manga and anime Chobits...

hottpurple.jpg
chii1.jpg

and here's the best picture that shows the color best... i did, however, miss a spot!! :( :
crapimissedaspot1.jpg

w00t... is that better, everyone?

It's a bit better when styled that way than it was in the first post, regardless of color.

I'm surprised your employer will let you have an unnatural hair color, though.

i've had purple and/or purplish hair since january, but my actual employer hasn't seen it yet, lol.
my few coworkers are fine with it, tho. they're all very easy-going.
i've only gotten compliments at work... no complaints... which makes me happy :)

haha, none taken :)

i think my haircuts are a way of changing something... sometimes i crave a little change, and lopping off some hair is a way to do it. plus, i do it myself, which i'm sure ties in somehow.

Manic Panic purple or some other brand?

...or didja just crack open a purple marker and roll it all over your noggin?

unclehobart said:
You need to dye it turqouise!
:hmm:

ash - i like the purple....dou YOU like it? oh! and imo...could you trim the (for lack of a better word) forelocks? i see what you are going for and i'm thinking a little shorter and a little more angled.

YOU KILLED IT!!!!! YOU KILLED IT MANY TIMES OVER. Okay... who thinks she should grow it out again... I DO!

tonks: i love the purple :) i also think i'll keep my "forelocks" (lol!), because i think my hair would look too short if i cut any more off them.

unc: my "mumsy wumsy" wants to take me to a professional salon to get it fixed up... tho how the hell they'd manage that, i dont know.

kittie: i wanted to grow it out, Bettie Page style, but didnt want to wait like 3 years for it. now i'll have to wait longer, but maybe i'll just keep going with the shorter styles. long hair isn't for me, anyway. i have trouble caring for it, and when it's long enough -- as a bettie-style thing -- i have and probably will wear it back all the time... thus defeating the purpose of long hair :-/

prof: 'cept, it won't. this brand is quite gentle to one's hair. dyeing my hair brown would be more hazzardous to it than dyeing it purple.
i've only done two things to my hair, ever, that have been noted to make the hair break and fall out. i had a perm when i was 10 years old, and i bleached my hair the other night.
in short, i have strong, somewhat thick hair.

hahah, not quite :) i always liked the cut, and i think now that i took care of the color it's ok now.
at least, i'm happy with it :)

Sharpen the ends to points...kinda like the chick in er...what's teh name of that damn film...with John somebodyorother...from Grease? where he and Samuel L Jackson are courriers and hitmen ....umh....

Pulp fiction!! Got it.

The cover of the pulp fiction DVD case...the chick on the cover...that kinda cut.

The purple's not too bad...beat senior-blue anyday :)

Back