those damn girl scouts!

Just heard on the radio here. A young girl is going around selling cookies, and asking to use the bathroom. Then slipping into other rooms and stealing anything not bolted down. Seen leaving in a mustang with an adult accomplice.

You just can't trust anyone.

No Girl Scouts visitng my area...so no temptation. I do get 'male' and 'female' Boyscouts stopping by to sell me calendars, boxes of oranges, or collecting bottles and cans for 'can-drives'.

I now know what it's like being the parent of a child selling stuff. I've got bins of chocolate cookie dough for sale on behalf of my son. $12/3lb bin. I've sold 2 so far...I'm hitting the neighbours whose kids have sold stuff at my place before :D

MrBishop said:
No Girl Scouts visitng my area...so no temptation. I do get 'male' and 'female' Boyscouts stopping by to sell me calendars, boxes of oranges, or collecting bottles and cans for 'can-drives'.

I now know what it's like being the parent of a child selling stuff. I've got bins of chocolate cookie dough for sale on behalf of my son. $12/3lb bin. I've sold 2 so far...I'm hitting the neighbours whose kids have sold stuff at my place before :D

Those things are a rip off...my mom bought some from my cousin and it makes about what $3 worth of mix at the store would make...they should atleast have kids sell something where you get SOME bang for your buck!! World Famous Chocolate is good for that

Gonz said:
Is that where lesbians come from?
From what I understand...there are "Scouts" now and not Boyscouts. I guess that she didn't like what was happening in the girlscouts/brownies and joined the "Scouts"

Wears the little uniform with the 'tie' and hat, n'everything :D

So I just bought some "chocolatey mint" cookies from a little girl guide (I guess probably whatever the youngest group is called around here technically since she was about 4 or 5) I think they're probably what you americans are calling "thin mints" atleast from what the internet has told me.

I feel there is some sort of drug in them...I am eatting them and thinking "Man these things are TOO chocolatey" YET I can't stop eatting them and the thought "Maybe I shoulda bought two boxes" even crossed my mind once or twice!!

*bites into another chocolatey mint cookie*

So I just bought some "chocolatey mint" cookies from a little girl guide (I guess probably whatever the youngest group is called around here technically since she was about 4 or 5) I think they're probably what you americans are calling "thin mints" atleast from what the internet has told me.

I feel there is some sort of drug in them...I am eatting them and thinking "Man these things are TOO chocolatey" YET I can't stop eatting them and the thought "Maybe I shoulda bought two boxes" even crossed my mind once or twice!!

*bites into another chocolatey mint cookie*

Four, even...

Back