Thoughts on this.......

Mare said:
REALLY, Got to get me a set of big boob's then too huh???? :swing:

Hmmm, and if you add long dark hair, brown eyes and stand at about 5'8" you could just double for me & let me have a couple of days off :D

(supposed to be my freakin day off today - guess what, I'm at the office. Well, bugger that, I'm leaving)

Spot said:
god i hope not.
i already pay some of the highest premiums in the state because my town has 2 major highways and 2 heavily traveled state roads going through it. any speeding tickets or accidents happening on those stretches of road counts against the town when they figure their rates. we also have a large function hall/nightclub and a large cinema in town. any stolen/damaged vehicles in those lots gets counted against the town too.

They've been doing it for years. They also run reports to find any person at your address with a driver's license. Then, unless you can prove that they have their own vehicle and insurance in their name, they'll add them to your policy on the most expensive car.

Lovely, innit?

The credit report thing wasn't widely known but back in 95 when I returned from Florida, I was told flat out that they were running a credit report on me and that it could affect my premiums. Thankfully enough, I have good credit and a good driving record now, but I didn't then.

Back