Thread starting count

MrBishop

I just posted my 500th thread a few days ago..when Cam's father passed on. I've posted a few more threads since then, but it still only lists 500. Is there a max to the number of threads that it counts?

wow... you start some interesting stuff mrb... i've already learned the art of seduction... everyone's opinions on body parts... and opened a fortune cookie that told me, 'your spirit of adventure will be deadly' :cool:

BeardofPants said:
I've only started four... I feel like a little virgin. :mope:

*goes off to LL to start another thread*

Of course..it's a thread about Pants :)

I'm an odd man in that I keep track of my post-count, thread count and karma on a regular basis. I also like to revisit old threads sometimes and see if any deserve reposting or tacking up. :D

Call me egotistical, but thay're the only way that I have of measuring my own activity on this place, whilst being surrounded by people with over 10k posts :D

Kawaii said:
Iirc, the max number of hits for almost any search on this forum is 500.
I think this must be the answer, I just checked my profile and it is exactly 500 too :shrug:

Leslie said:
I think this must be the answer, I just checked my profile and it is exactly 500 too :shrug:

Its trying to buffer your ego by not showing you the real number......doesn't want you to realize how addicted you are to the screen. :D

Back