Tick Tock or just Nuttiness?

I've been 'him' too many times not to recognize that 'he' is going to end up getting hurt if this thing blossoms...

Squiggy said:
I've been 'him' too many times not to recognize that 'he' is going to end up getting hurt if this thing blossoms...

Well.....yeah....prolly, but he might get a good shag or three out of it :shrug:

I've been the "ornament" a coupla times :blush: Now, I'm too old and knackered to be either :D

I have been the ornament too and it sucked. I have also been him in a matter of speaking. Leslie and Gonz are very right and I have thought about the same thing myself. Is he someone or something that I want. I feel like it's both. He is everything I've looked for in a partner personality wise, but this time I found it under the surface. I didn't see what I wanted to see in his blue eyes like the other people I have dated. I didn't see him simply for his height, smile, whatever. When I see him I think he is very cute and it simply strikes me as odd that I do since he is nothing like the idiots I dated before. I don't want to hurt him and I don't think I will. But when you think about, if it isn't the one person who will be your forever, doesn't everybody get hurt in the end? The last relationship I was in I got very hurt. I was his ornament and his care taker. He would tell everyone that he was dating the hottest chick in the scene, but would never tell me anything remotely close except for the occasional "it looks fine" when I asked him.

But yes, he is something I want but also this fabulous person that brings little school girl giggles when the phone rings or when I see him watching me dance at the club.

Hmmmm...

PrincessLissa said:
But yes, he is something I want but also this fabulous person that brings little school girl giggles when the phone rings or when I see him watching me dance at the club.

Hmmmm...

:)

Lissa, I reckon yer already know the answers yer askin' for :D

Go for it with him.....sure it might go pear-shaped and yer both might get hurt........but yer can't spend the rest of yer life wondering "what if?" can ya? ;)

Oz said:
:)

Lissa, I reckon yer already know the answers yer askin' for :D

Go for it with him.....sure it might go pear-shaped and yer both might get hurt........but yer can't spend the rest of yer life wondering "what if?" can ya? ;)

Excellent point. I just really don't want him to get hurt and the last guy I dated I drug it out a longer than it needed and ended up hurting both of us more.

PrincessLissa said:
He is everything I've looked for in a partner personality wise, but this time I found it under the surface. I didn't see what I wanted to see in his blue eyes like the other people I have dated. I didn't see him simply for his height, smile, whatever. When I see him I think he is very cute and it simply strikes me as odd that I do since he is nothing like the idiots I dated before.
the whole "type" thing is ridiculous...if you are going to have a "type" it should be a personality type. looks changed throughout the years but an asshole is an asshole.
princesslissa said:
He would tell everyone that he was dating the hottest chick in the scene, but would never tell me anything remotely close except for the occasional "it looks fine" when I asked him.
yeah...that's a normal man thing...truly. :)

You are right. I think I am just groeing up and realizing that my "type" is under the surface.

I am making him seem ugly or something. He's not, he just doesn't look like what I go for.

Let me see if I can find a pic. I have one, but I have to cut myself out of it cuz I look way stupid.

Update

Me and the boi are now dating. He is very good to me and we always have something to talk about. :D I think this is a good thing and I am excited to see what adventure this will take me on.

Slash his tires and see if he still wants to be friends...do it secretly and then tell him. If his reaction is that of a forgiving man then by all means marry him.

If he gets mad though...well is he really worth it then? Make sure the tire brand is cheap. Don't slash any Goodyears and god help if you slash Giovannas.

Re: Update

PrincessLissa said:
Me and the boi are now dating. He is very good to me and we always have something to talk about. :D I think this is a good thing and I am excited to see what adventure this will take me on.

that's great! :D

Told ya.......gotta stick ya toe in and test the water a lil' :swing:

Hope ya adventures are all good 'uns :)

IDLEchild said:
Slash his tires and see if he still wants to be friends...do it secretly and then tell him. If his reaction is that of a forgiving man then by all means marry him.

If he gets mad though...well is he really worth it then? Make sure the tire brand is cheap. Don't slash any Goodyears and god help if you slash Giovannas.
Dude, you don't date much, do you?

tonksy said:
good luck, lissa :D
and don't slash his tires even if he is an ass...it's just tacky :eh:

i slashed an ex's tire ... tacky or not, it felt great.
especially since i caught him cheating on me, that ass.

kuulani said:
i slashed an ex's tire ... tacky or not, it felt great.
especially since i caught him cheating on me, that ass.
oh...well....tacky does have it's place ;)

Back