Tick Tock or just Nuttiness?

*reads thread*
*re-reads thread*
*re-re-reads thread*
*starts to get it*

I am now in this predicament...the sweetest guy ever is after me...but with sweet boys I always think "I'm young I'll keep looking" and I always end up crying over the asses. This guy makes me feel like nobody else...he makes me feel like I am trully someone special. He understands me and he is upfront with me. He has all the quailities I want in a man...and that is scary.

Nixy said:
*reads thread*
*re-reads thread*
*re-re-reads thread*
*starts to get it*

I am now in this predicament...the sweetest guy ever is after me...but with sweet boys I always think "I'm young I'll keep looking" and I always end up crying over the asses. This guy makes me feel like nobody else...he makes me feel like I am trully someone special. He understands me and he is upfront with me. He has all the quailities I want in a man...and that is scary.
dude...like inky said...what's the deal? why on earth should you be scared to feel special and loved and cared for? i should think you would be all aflutter. enjoy it and go with it...and if he turns out to be an ass at least it was good for awhile. may sound callous but....hell...so what?

Cause it seems to good to be true...and...like lissa was saying...he isn't the physical type I am normally attracted to...sometimes that makes me worry if subconsciously I am "using" him

Nixy said:
Cause it seems to good to be true...and...like lissa was saying...he isn't the physical type I am normally attracted to...sometimes that makes me worry if subconsciously I am "using" him
if you are loving him and seeing to his needs then it is a mutual thing...the way it should be. it's not using him if your feelings are genuine. are they?

PrincessLissa said:
Do it Nixy! I did and I am so happy! people call me about drama with thier bfs and gfs and all I can say is that I got a good one. :D

*swoons*

He is coming down on Sat (he lives an hour away) and we're gonna go for a nature walk and he's gonna teach me all of the spring flowers that are out right now and then we're gonna go to a BBQ at my friend's place and then I'm gonna go back to his place for the weekend. Sat night we're going out to a retro/80s club with his friends, Sunday during the day we might go fishing, sunday evening he is taking me on a picnic by the river. I dunno what we'll do Monday, probably just hang out until I have to take the bus home (it's a long weekend here)

*swoons*

Back