Tiger goes down

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
WINDERMERE, Fla. -- WESH 2 News has learned that golfer Tiger Woods was injured when he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree outside his Isleworth home early on Friday morning.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods was injured in the crash, which took place at about 2:30 a.m., and was taken to Health Central Hospital. The Orange County Fire Department confirmed that a patient was taken to Health Central, but would not confirm that the patient was Woods.

Why can't positive influences stop fucking it up?

WESH

Dave

Read one report the vehicle was going less then 33mph as the airbags didn't deploy.
Curious.

Cerise

I have heard she suspected him of infidelity, they were arguing and he left the house, and she chased his vehicle down the driveway when he was leaving at 2:30 am and wacked out the back window with a golf club.

He may have gotten his facial lacerations from the flying glass, and the pending charges are on his wife.

May or may not be true, of course.

Winky

The moral of this story?

Don't mess around on a Swedish Super Model!

elin_nordegren_.JPG

Cerise

You know what "pro sport" I just....can't.....stand.....to be in the same room with?

The World Series of Poker!! :cuss:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nat'l Enquirer had the original cheating story. He did it.

So my original statement stands (unfortunately)

Dave

No matter how beautiful they are, there is someone somewhere who is tired of their shit.

Cerise

Of course, on the other hand, no matter how many $$ he's got.....etcetera, etcetera, etceteraaaa. :shrug: