tired and sad

tank girl

:mope:

No energy, no enthusiasm. I need a guy to treat me like a human being. I need somebody to hold. I need a cat. I need chocolate. I need a cigarette. I need alcohol. I need sex. ArrrrGH if only my life could be simple. life sucks :shrug: I hate feeling like this. blahblahblah

blah. :(

Winky

That my dear is a lousy CB imitation.
Mebbe she has some excuse, but you...

OK OK fine you win, you suc

ClaireBear

Banned
Winky said:
That my dear is a lousy CB imitation.
Mebbe she has some excuse, but you...

OK OK fine you win, you suc

And its even in the wrong board.... :D

TG Sweetie... how old are you? 20?... Well... you have even more time than me to get things the way you like!

As Lopan said... its a "quarter life crises" (only you appear to have started a little early!) The best advice I can give is don't compare yourself and your life with other peoples... live what you've got how you want to!

If you want to be treated like a human being by blokes... take a step back out of the rat race and let them come to you (you're a very attractive girl... you surely don't even have to try to turn heads... some of us do!) or go for the more mature individual... *CB feels like she's mentioned this before!*

I have dependancy issues... I need to feel protected and wanted and needed and have someone to feel like that about... if that is what you mean by "human being" then thats what I like too. I also like great sex! So my advice to you is don't waste your time with anything under... ooooh... 25 unless they're really really special.

Blokes seem to be incapable of comprehending beyond the "I could have *insert sexy female celeb* if I wanted to! If she were in my local... I'd have her!"... I think its the testosterone... it has to be... what else would provide such a rose tinted glasses effect when they look in the mirror or examine their ideals? Most have a face like a burnt out tyre and the charisma of Fagen from Oliver Twist... only twice as scary! :shrug: Basically theyr'e immature bastards... But I may add there are exceptions (See above "really really special" )

Older blokes... that are still on the market have generally been hurt by some bitch / had a loss / done some real shitty stuff in the past... they know hurt and will do anything normally to avoid it themselves and inflicting it! Plus they have all those "older values" like half the guys here have "I dont think sex is related to respect" and "I like to paint designs on my wife's nails" etc etc etc... couple that with more than a decades extra experience in the sack and you're laughing....

I'm not saying go for a suger daddy (although my largest gap was almost a generation... 14 years)... just someone mature enough to realise there's more to life than having a woman on your arm that will impress your mates, tits, ass and premature ejaculatory, writhing around, doing your head in sex!

And the exhaustion and tiredness...

1) Get your eyes tested! Could be eyestrain
2) Change your pillows... its amazing how often you wake up/ have disturbed sleep and not know!
3) Cut out bread and bread products... I have.. helping me lose weight and feel much more brighter.

Cat... chocolate and cigarettes...

Go to the offy (offlicense) get yourself your tipple of choice (mines white wine and/or bacardi) and 3 big bars of Cadbury and a box of posh chocs (posh chocs are important.. have you ever bought a box for yourself before?...neither have I!) ... hang past the video shop... rent at least 3 chick flick weepies... head home... call your girlfriends... have them come round with more booze, choc and bring their Pjs... and if one of them has a cat... get her to bring that too...

Sit... chat... weep... discuss and bitch! A perfect night in my book! Write a plan of action... and I mean that bullet points to get you "back in order"... it can be a right laugh!!!!

Just wish I had some friends to do that with... :shrug: :D

Better?... Good! :hug: :hug:

Edit: Wow... look at the length of this thing! (okay someone sig me for that! :D :p)

greenfreak

I found out years ago that I was a much better girlfriend (and person) after I learned to be ok with being alone. Sure, lonliness sucks. But being needy and co-dependant sucks even more. Plus, it's unattractive to potential mates.

Revel in your lonliness. Find out who you are and be proud to be independant. There is so much you could be doing with your time besides moping. :)

ClaireBear

Banned
greenfreak said:
I found out years ago that I was a much better girlfriend (and person) after I learned to be ok with being alone. Sure, lonliness sucks. But being needy and co-dependant sucks even more. Plus, it's unattractive to potential mates.

Revel in your lonliness. Find out who you are and be proud to be independant. There is so much you could be doing with your time besides moping. :)

Yeah... like drinking and scoffing chocolate... ;) :D

Yeah... dependancy may scare some of the buggers away... but personally I come from the saturation bomb school of dating... I'm fat, loud, drunken, needy, opinionated and my feet stink... I'll show you all this now so you don't waste my time later...

Love me... love my fuck ups!

And besides... when I say I'm needy... I'm not lonely... I love my own company. I just don't feel complete without a significant other... :shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
greenfreak said:

[SnP ducking and covering] Whoa now...we've all seen what happens when this girl gets too much free time on her hands...[/SnP ducking and covering]

:evilcool:

greenfreak

I don't consider slutting around free time, so that doesn't count. ;)

Between my family, volunteering as a Paramedic, gardening, photography, and trips to places like museums, zoos and public gardens, I think I've make pretty good use of what free time I have. If I had kids, I'm sure that would be a lot different.

A.B.Normal

greenfreak said:
I don't consider slutting around free time, so that doesn't count. ;)

Between my family, volunteering as a Paramedic, gardening, photography, and trips to places like museums, zoos and public gardens, I think I've make pretty good use of what free time I have. If I had kids, I'm sure that would be a lot different.

Slutting around is one thing ,Post whoring in the RW forum is entirely another.
trolls.gif

Winky

Men are like payphones, they take your money
they don't work and when you do find one that does,
someone else is on it!

tank girl

greenfreak said:

yah, I know. The thing is, I have been independent for a large part of my life - I have always been that way...I am a loner. fullstop. And I do know how to revel in my independence, sure - but even revelling independently sometimes can take its toll too - and then the loneliness seeps in, especially when you've had too much of a good taste of how fantastic it can be to spend time with someone on your wavelength. Only so much can be said about the pro-fem mantra of the independant woman - it is a positive thing but too much of it can in fact be a bad thing, especially when its driving you spare because you feel that you should at least have the chance to experience things with people.

And I have some awesome flatmates who I can tell will be my best friends and and a supportive family but still am in that displaced mood. I was last night anyway, am a bit better today but it still stinks.

Think of it being like chocolate when you're three - or, for that matter - on a diet. You have one bite of some really good stuff but you aren't able to have any more. You know its not a life and death matter whether you have some more or not...But nevertheless you want some more. But you can't have any more. SO what do you? feel horrible and wanty and needy and can't get that chocolate out of your head. I'm just in a moping mood.

Sorry.

I just don't think its fair that everyone my age is having all this fun with love and boyfriends and everything and my first attempts at trusting others have failed miserably.

And its even in the wrong board....

I figured its the right board considering I am already out of my mind :shrug: It was also just a random, impulsive post - how I was feeling at the moment....not a drastic life issue but a little wee frustrating one that I will get over.

So my advice to you is don't waste your time with anything under... ooooh... 25 unless they're really really special.

the thing is - every guy I have actually taken seriously has been at least 5 years older than me and still I get stomped on - the whole logic was to go for guys with maturity - unfortunately it seems that even in guys age isn't a very accurate indicator of that sort of thing - especially when it comes to emotional stakes.

the thing is, it is such a big thing for me to think seriously about somebody - I think what right does a guy have to make you feel so special and loved and give you a brilliant, most fantastic time and make you feel as everything is going perfectly and then drop you down like a pile of bricks when he's done with you? Thereby undermining the whole romantic experience of it all as just a fucking facade?

It seems to me that the more romantic it gets the higher and more hopeful you get and the harder you fall - and the worse it hurts because not only you're dumped but also all your hopes and expectations are so easily stomped on in a millisecond.

At this point I feel like I am never going to trust a guy to treat me romantically again because it all feels like such utter deception. How on earth do I know if a guy is sincere when he is romantic towards me?

what is with that? It just isn't fair.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
greenfreak said:

When I say the same thing, I get shit while you get War & Peace. *handonhip

tank girl

Gonz said:
When I say the same thing, I get shit while you get War & Peace. *handonhip

Well duh, thats because you're male. Having no comparative female experience to draw from you don't have much right to comment.

Though saying that, Gonz I have to say that that was actually the best post I have ever seen from you yet, one that I actually can't disagree with. ;)

tank girl

Well, hey at least it looks pretty likely we'll be getting a cat now! apart from the snuggle-factor...

...we saw a mouse downstairs this morning.. :D :lloyd: :) :D :lloyd:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tank girl said:
Well duh, thats because you're male. Having no comparative female experience to draw from you don't have much right to comment.

With time you will learn that there are many men out there that knows far more about women than many women. ;)