To be an a-hole or not to be an a-hole...that is the question?

Too late for what? Accepting your delusion of superiority? Never planned to. And after an inept attempt like that to defend it, you may want to consider letting that delusion fade too.

Hmmmmm, I think I agree with Tonks there too. But ppl who always have to have "the" last word, and NEVER think their wrong-and have an answer or solution for EVERYTHING, that's disturbing.

Squiggy said:
Too late for what? Accepting your delusion of superiority? Never planned to. And after an inept attempt like that to defend it, you may want to consider letting that delusion fade too.

Superiority?
a homo sez what?

Hoon stop derailing this thread with inane ramblings and Squiggy you're having an argument that'll lead to nowhere.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Hoon stop derailing this thread with inane ramblings and Squiggy you're having an argument that'll lead to nowhere.

Frankenstien never scared me.

Hoon said:
Frankenstien never scared me.

Good for you, however i don't wish for this thread to be deleted or closed so stop these puerile replies with little to no substance. If you wish to contribute then do so but having sensless fights with base insults will not be appreciated by anyone.

BCD said:

To quote an esteemed member from someone else's thread....

BCD said:
Who the fuck cares? I am quite certain remotely better happenings are worthy of discussion.

Squiggy said:
To quote an esteemed member from someone else's thread....

Stop twisting my words Squiggy, you and i know both know that cannot be applied here. You are aguing with someone who shows no indication of intelligence or signs of stopping this tomfoolery...i merely suggested you just give it up and move on to come of as the bigger person.....what i said in Nixy's thread is not relative here.

easy BCD...I thought you would see the humor in that. I've no interest in persuing the matter with Hoon any farther...;)

Squiggy said:
easy BCD...I thought you would see the humor in that. I've no interest in persuing the matter with Hoon any farther...;)

I am not very humurous don't ya know...not at the present moment.....

also.. i am esteemed?..when did i become such?

Squiggy said:

Cheezus.
I didn't think Squig & I were getting upset towards each other.
I could be wrong but I thought it was harmless goofing around.

Up until you called me unintelligent.
Now we have a problem.
Do you know me? No.
Is that judgemental?.Yes.
Are judgemental people intelligent? Generally, no.

There you have it.

Back