To be an a-hole or not to be an a-hole...that is the question?

I enjoy good sarcasm :)

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit........but IMO only the totally witless take offence ;)

bleach
unwittingly willing

bleach said:
I enjoy good sarcasm :)

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit........but IMO only the totally witless take offence ;)

bleach
unwittingly willing
:swing: yupyup.

Hoon said:
Up until you called me unintelligent.
Now we have a problem.
Do you know me? No.
Is that judgemental?.Yes.
Are judgemental people intelligent? Generally, no.

There you have it.

Yes we do have a problem, you called me Frankenstein

Do you know me? No.
Is that Judgemental?. Yes.
Are Judgemental people untelligent? generally yes, because it is utterly retarded to think so that most judgemental people are unintelligent....

There you have it because apprently you haven't ever been judgemental since you care to label most judgemental people as morons. I called you unintelligent due to the fact you came off as one not because i woke up one day and said "gee, i feel like judging people today for no apparent reason"...sorry Jesus is if am too shallow for you but unless you haven't ever judged anyone too quickly don't tell call me unintelligent.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Yes we do have a problem, you called me Frankenstein

Do you know me? No.
Is that Judgemental?. Yes.
Are Judgemental people untelligent? generally yes, because it is utterly retarded to think so that most judgemental people are unintelligent....

There you have it because apprently you haven't ever been judgemental since you care to label most judgemental people as morons. I called you unintelligent due to the fact you came off as one not because i woke up one day and said "gee, i feel like judging people today for no apparent reason"...sorry Jesus is if am too shallow for you but unless you haven't ever judged anyone too quickly don't tell call me unintelligent.

I didn't call you Frankenstein...
You said my posts were inane and pointless.
I figured saying "Frankenstein never scared me" was as inane and off topic as it gets. You took it personally when it wasn't meant to be.
Do you feel stupid now?

Maybe you're the only one who misunderstood it.
My conscienss is clear.

Want to hug?

Didn't one of us forget to scream out something powerful like,
"I never learned to read"! or "I have nowehere else to go"!

tonks said:
i hate big ego's. cocky people piss me off. makes me just wanna prove 'em wrong. and overly happy people.
i'm not so sure if opposites attract. maybe there is a common trait that we just can't see. i have been attracted to a wide variety of men, but always there was a little something in common.

Well, I'm an arrogant bastard. Proud of it. And the only thing I enjoy more than being right, is someone trying to prove me wrong, and failing.

But I'm not an overly happy person. So we can still be friends.

Professur said:
Well, I'm an arrogant bastard. Proud of it. And the only thing I enjoy more than being right, is someone trying to prove me wrong, and failing.

But I'm not an overly happy person. So we can still be friends.

Can we hug?

:lol2:

IMO witty, sarcastic people aren't welcome or appreciated in social situations only by those who are too dimwitted to understand them.

And yeah, no-one likes an arrogant ass, but then again it all boils down to perception - what I deem to be arrogant are the idiots who have nothing more to add to a conversation than what car they drive and what they have achieved in life in monetary value :yawn:. Self confidence is a turn on to me (not just sexually, but intellectually as well), however self confidence is often misconstrued as arrogance to others.

A few types that drive me nuts:

1) Know-it-alls...especially those that will one-up you at every turn.
2) Basless stupidity. If you've had a head injury and you can't think straight anymore...fine. If you insist on being stupid because you think that it's funny...you're dumber than you act :)
3) Racism, Sexism, Ageist etc... people who stereotype in order to make it easier to judge others.
4) Lazyness...pure lazyness. Especially those who get away with it because of neoptism
5) Those who refuse to admit when they're wrong. I know that I am wrong sometimes..if I AM wrong, I'll admit it and fix whatever I did while I was wrong...even a slight.

Hmmm... that's about it.

Ooh...web-Kiddies. No matter how old/young they are...those that insist on acting childish just because it's the internet...Make me want to stuff a giant pacifier in their mouth, take the nice shiny keyboard away from them before they break it, and sit them in front of a TV instead.

I can easily put up with just about anything. Long ago I faced the fact that in the world I live in I have no choice but to do deal with it. However, the one thing that is a daily struggle is coping with insincerity, people who say things they feel will help them get ahead. Or when they greet you with the kiss on the cheek when you know they don't really give a flying rat's ass about you. :mad:

MrBishop said:

2) Basless stupidity. If you've had a head injury and you can't think straight anymore...fine. If you insist on being stupid because you think that it's funny...you're dumber than you act :)
3) Racism, Sexism, Ageist etc... people who stereotype in order to make it easier to judge others.
4) Lazyness...pure lazyness. Especially those who get away with it because of neoptism
5) Those who refuse to admit when they're wrong. I know that I am wrong sometimes..if I AM wrong, I'll admit it and fix whatever I did while I was wrong...even a slight.

Hmmm... that's about it.

Ooh...web-Kiddies. No matter how old/young they are...those that insist on acting childish just because it's the internet...Make me want to stuff a giant pacifier in their mouth, take the nice shiny keyboard away from them before they break it, and sit them in front of a TV instead.

Damn....The only one I'm not guilty of is number 3...:mope:

Please don't make me watch TV.....please?. :crying3:

MrBishop said:

That is due to your insecurity, not the intelligent beings fault.

I just don't like people in general, so I grin and bare it.

Actually I hate small minded people, as long as tehy have an open mind, everything else can be worked on

Back