To spray or not to spray...that is the question.

Do you spray?

• I spray if there is something there.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Forget spraying, let them suffer.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't number 2 at people's houses.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
The spray that I bought is very lightly scented and acctually works pretty well. It says it smells like Fresh Linen or something, so it sort of smells like a laundry room. It works pretty well and has covered up all poo smells including his. I think that if it didn't it would just smell like someone took a dump and I had the dryer going or something.

Erik has said something to him in the past and everyone jokes about it so maybe this guy thinks it's funny or something. I would plug something in but Erik has bad allergies and those things kill him. I would try a candle, but the roomate is afraid of candles and hates them.

Personally, since that spray smell is associated with crap, I don't like the smell of those things. I'd rather burn a match, it works better, IMO.

If that was someone at my house, & it happened on numerous occassions, I would walk pass the bathroom & comment on his stink ass.

just say "damn dude...could you spray?" guys are not subtle with each other and they generally don't understand it from women. besides, everyone poops.

Has nothing to do with courtesy, sometimes I don't want to smell it either. :D

My roommate sprays...but the spray she bought is SO RANK...it's like the cheap make you puke more than the poopy smell kind...so, I never spray it

At someone else's house though if they had spray out I'd use it.

chcr said:
Actually, I spray at home.

*sometimes*

I always spray at home.... but I never number 2 at other people's houses, nor at work or in public loos either... :shrug:

I don't feel comfortable... mind I'm the girl who can't wee wee in other people's loos either especially boyfriend's loos... don't know why... guess its stage fright! :D

And is it juuuust me... or is Inky's solution a "butt plug"?...

I can see where you're coming from Ink but I doubt its a long term solution... think I'd rather have a stinking bathroom than have to scrape shit and RPG player innards off me living room walls post explosion! :shrug: :D

ClaireBear said:
And is it juuuust me... or is Inky's solution a "butt plug"?...

I can see where you're coming from Ink but I doubt its a long term solution... think I'd rather have a stinking bathroom than have to scrape shit and RPG player innards off me living room walls post explosion! :shrug: :D

:lol2: :rofl4:
Its an air freshener .

It's a Renuzit air freshener. A butt plug is shaped more like a lava lamp... and if I had one, do you really think I'd take a picture of it, put it on the internet and state that it's mine?

Good to know where your mind is, though. :D

Inkara1 said:
It's a Renuzit air freshener. A butt plug is shaped more like a lava lamp... and if I had one, do you really think I'd take a picture of it, put it on the internet and state that it's mine?

*whispers* Yeah Ink.. I know... its that good old British piss take sense of humour I'm afraid! :D

Good to know where your mind is, though. :D

Other than the gutter where should it be? :D

ClaireBear said:
I always spray at home.... but I never number 2 at other people's houses, nor at work or in public loos either... :shrug:

I don't feel comfortable... mind I'm the girl who can't wee wee in other people's loos either especially boyfriend's loos... don't know why... guess its stage fright! :D

See that's why we men are superior we can crap or piss anywhere.

Inkster using that Renuzit in a manner not specified by the manufacturer could result in personal injury.

Oh hey that would make a great personal injury lawsuit lol

Inkara1 said:
My solution:

I wish that I could put one of those in there, they work pretty well. Erik's allergies are pretty bad and the spray is pretty light and only lasts for about 10 minutes so he can avoid the bathroom till then. And yes, this mans poop will stink for MUCH longer than 10 minutes.

I spray at home too. :D

Winky said:
I'm not sure I fully understand the situation.
Tell your significant other
"I don't want that Rat-Bastard in my house ever again"
Problem solved.

Tis not MY house though. I share with Erik and a roomate.

PrincessLissa said:
I wish that I could put one of those in there, they work pretty well. Erik's allergies are pretty bad and the spray is pretty light and only lasts for about 10 minutes so he can avoid the bathroom till then. And yes, this mans poop will stink for MUCH longer than 10 minutes.

I spray at home too. :D

When he get's up to 'download', ask him to 'make a saving throw vs Stinking Cloud'...:lol:

Back