To spray or not to spray...that is the question.

Do you spray?

• I spray if there is something there.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Forget spraying, let them suffer.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't number 2 at people's houses.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Winky said:
Inkster using that Renuzit in a manner not specified by the manufacturer could result in personal injury.

Oh hey that would make a great personal injury lawsuit lol
:lol2:

Oh crap
Lissa I’m sorry I thought you were the woman of the house you know like when people are married and such?
(or friends with benefits, even) hehe.

Around here what 'she who must be obeyed' says goes.
Well not really but I certainly put her comments and concerns above nearly all else.
If your just another 'roomate' with no special dispensation then 'chill' on yer incessant whining lol

Congrats to everyone. We have now managed a new low. Over a page dedicated to the smells from someone's ass, who's not even a member.

Winky said:
Oh crap
Lissa I’m sorry I thought you were the woman of the house you know like when people are married and such?
(or friends with benefits, even) hehe.

Around here what 'she who must be obeyed' says goes.
Well not really but I certainly put her comments and concerns above nearly all else.
If your just another 'roomate' with no special dispensation then 'chill' on yer incessant whining lol

Once we loose the roomate, I will be the woman of the house and what I say will go. Erik and I agree and just about everything and have had to come to compromise only a few times and it wasn't pulling teeth or anything. :D

Congrats to everyone. We have now managed a new low. Over a page dedicated to the smells from someone's ass, who's not even a member.

:rofl4: OTC Reaching new lows everyday. :D

So does that mean Erik is ready to grow up and be the "Man of the House" then heh.

I have a sneaky suspicion you will definitely see to that.
Hope the boy knows his domestication is about to begin heh heh

Back