today's tour in my city, pics inside

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I pretended i was a tourist and walked thru the downtown of Morelia, there are some places i didn't know, impressive how i've lived for years in here and there are many things unknown to me yet.

This is Morelia's Cathedral, i started walking from here.

a kiosko located in the garden on the right side of the cathedral, just a few steps after the previous shot.

This is the college of San Nicolas de Hidalgo, it has a very long history, which once was directed by Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, one of our national independence heroes.

The sculpture is of him.

Outside of the San Nicolas Library, a long time ago this was a church.

This is a garden inside the Consertario de las Rosas (Roses Conservatory ¿?).

This is one of the places i've never seen before, i wish i could have captured all the beauty that was in front of my eyes, but unfortunately i'm no professional photographer.

Jardin de las Rosas, (Roses Garden), it is infront of Templo de las Rosas and Conservatorio de las Rosas

Beautiful place to sit down and drink something in one of the restaurants in here.

Jardin de las Rosas 2nd pic, across the street you can see the outside part of Conservatorio de las Rosas

Plaza de San Agustin, this is what's infront of San Agustin's Temple.

Inside the Natal house of Morelos.

This is a shot of the place where he was born.

Morelia is named like that because of him, he is one of the greatest heros in all our history, he wrote Los Sentimientos de la Nación (the nation's feelings), which was recognized worldwide and is the basis to many current constitutions around the world.

I was able to see this abandoned statue in the back of the Temple of San Agustin, i think it is beautiful.

This is an old Carruaje located in the house where Morelos lived many years (different from the house where he was born).

Would have posted all the pics i took, but i thought this were the most significative ones.

I hope you have enjoyed this small tour :)

Back