Tonight, above my house...

Yes, they do have nice bodys, unfortunatley, they have no idea what to do with them. Houseboy and I have been to special training, we have certificates.

I'm actually studying for my PHD in being freaky... :brow: ...not that I have to study... :brow:

Looks like Scanty has just volunteered to be my thesis. Sorry, girls, but Scanty has melons, too... :brow:

I'm torn. just call me natalie imbruglia ha! ha![/siz]

I need the other women to help me out here... What to do? What to do?

Do we hire a doctor to give house and cabana boy checkups? Do we live life dangerously and trust that they're wart and disease free? Do we say to hell with them and show Squiggy a good time? It's too much for me to handle. *swoon*

You're pool boy?!?

Hmmm, we're going to have to have us a hangin.

My pool:

Attachment(s):

pool2.jpg, 64.93kb

32_1033673519.jpg

HomeLAN said:
HEY! I thought I was pool boy! Damn hijackers...

For the purpose of the investigation into identity fraud, please supply us with proof of this title. A link to a thread stating this will do.

Nice job on the pool, btw. Does it really look like that right now or is that just a picture you show people to deceive them? :eek3:

I can vouch that it looked like that in June *nod* (fret not, HomeLAN - I got yer back :D)

I do seem to remember HomeLAN being the Pool Boy ... I can't recall the thread or if it was done here ... How about if we make Squiggy our tailor? He sews ... and he'll get to check our inseams ;)

Hey hey hey, there will be no violence unless sanctioned by the women of the house. That be us.

You know, Na, come to think of it, I think you're right. Tailor, huh? But what will he do if we're all naked? :confuse3:

:rofl:

I somehow remember HomeLAN being pool boy, maybe that was at JJRs though. :shrug: Only one way to settle this, wrestling in the pool ...

and btw, you can't send the houseboy to the docs, he'd only prescribe Motrin anyway :D

Well, I suppose he could stand back and watch and learn from the Masters, eh Gato?

It was never officially announced here, but has been elsewhere. I simply assumed the title carried over. *sniff*

BTW, I vote for female pool fighting.

The pool is waiting for you boys ... hurry now, we gotta settle this issue of poolboy status

*tapping foot impatiently*
Now don't force us to jump in there and help :D

Back