tonksy is really cool!

unclehobart

I've always wanted a plugin tea kettle. I make so much tea that it baffles the mind that I don't even have a normal stove kettle.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I've always wanted a plugin tea kettle. I make so much tea that it baffles the mind that I don't even have a normal stove kettle.
you need a hot water dispenser....they sell something like that....a office coffee urn type thing.

unclehobart

I've just been making it through my coffee maker like a barabarian nigh on these many years.

Lost 15$ tonight at the game.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I've just been making it through my coffee maker like a barabarian nigh on these many years.

Lost 15$ tonight at the game.
damn the luck...will you manage?

unclehobart

Certainly shall. I don't drink or eat at the games so my expenses are essentially just the 3$ in gas going and coming. Everyone else is drinking like Dean Martin. They end up drinking and eating about 15$ worth of supplies. So... my loss equals the going consumption rate... which kinda makes me feel like I broke even.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Certainly shall. I don't drink or eat at the games so my expenses are essentially just the 3$ in gas going and coming. Everyone else is drinking like Dean Martin. They end up drinking and eating about 15$ worth of supplies. So... my loss equals the going consumption rate... which kinda makes me feel like I broke even.
did you watch the game?

unclehobart

Kinda. Small tv waaaay across the room with an iffy vantage point. I more or less kept up with it and then really paid attention at the 2 min warning.
I was more riveted to the Rams 2OT stuff. That was a wild ride.

Professur

unclehobart said:

Pardon me while I vomit.

I refuse to drink tea if the water's had any contact with coffee. The old machine at work had a clean hot water spout and I could make tea there. But the new one passes the hot water through the same spout as the coffee, and the smell turns my stomach. I've smashed more than one cup over the years because someone used it for coffee when I wasn't there.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
what i hate is when someone gets me a hot drink...and i think it's one, but really it's the other...like I'm expecting coffee but it's tea...I take a big swig and GAG

that's just cruel.

Thulsa Doom

I had an experience like that once where I was REALLY thirsty and thought it was a cup of water and it turned out to be gin. :sick4:

SexyBoo

Thulsa Doom said:
I had an experience like that once where I was REALLY thirsty and thought it was a cup of water and it turned out to be gin. :sick4:

Don't you just hate that? :sick:

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Kinda. Small tv waaaay across the room with an iffy vantage point. I more or less kept up with it and then really paid attention at the 2 min warning.
I was more riveted to the Rams 2OT stuff. That was a wild ride.
that game killed me...shot my nerves :sick:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Unc, you can get a very nice cordless kettle for like $50-$60 CDN...Mine just has a detachable cord on it, and it only holds 1L, it was $15 CDN. But, my mom has a cordless one, the base plugs in and the kettle sits on the base (there is a little thing sticking up from the base that fits in the handle to make the connection) and it has "automatic off" and a littl egauge to tell you how much water is in there and everything! Mine has those 2 things too...:D

freako104

Thulsa Doom said:

same thing but replace gin with vodka. i coulda used water but vodka was nice. but not when I dont want to be drunk