Too bad the name Toolbox is already taken...

Stop Laughing

My mother won a raffle at her new office, with the prize being a Macsimizer toolbox from Mac Tools. I can't wait to get it home, it's wider than 2 vending machines and each shelf has a 250 lb capacity. It retails for $7500, BTW. Now I need to go on a tool buying spree. :cool: The one I'm getting is the same as the pic except in fire engine red.

147.JPG

alex

That's a nice toolbox, probably worth a grand at least. I bought a smaller tool chest from Montgomery Wards about 25 years ago for $200.... still going strong.

I used to sell Mac & Snap-On tools. That's some expensive shit.

Edit......$7500? :eek2: Holy price increase.

Dayum SL, that thing might actually get you laid.

chcr

Too cute for words
simplyred said:
Please don't show Slim, Please don't show Slim....

Very nice though
:rofl:

I've got a Craftsman one about half that size. About half of my tools fit in it. :shrug:

Inkara1

Yeah, trust me. It's just one of those things you'll never understand.

It's a good thing gray cotton T-shirts such as the one I'm wearing right now aren't damaged by drool.

Inkara1

alex said:
I used to sell Mac & Snap-On tools. That's some expensive shit.
When my family bought a house in 1995, we found a half-inch drive Snap-On torque wrench. It's pretty obvious the person that lived there before and left it isn't the person who paid for it; anyone who's actually paid for a Snap-On tool knows you don't leave it behind when you move, but rather you hold on to it and pass it on to your favorite grandson.

AlphaTroll

You okes are weird. They're tools - wtf? If it were a John Deer tractor I'd understand the fascination. Or a Cat TLB - but a freaking toolbox?

alex

AlphaTroll said:
It's a toolbox. I just don't get it, why all the excitement?

It's one sexy looking toolbox ;) Think of it as the most advanced gourmet kitchen appliance you would want.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
alex said:
It's one sexy looking toolbox ;) Think of it as the most advanced gourmet kitchen appliance you would want.

wrong audience.

Think of it as one of the most advanced gyrating vibrating wiggling throbbing sex toy you could want.

AlphaTroll

Yeah - 'cept you okes are going gaga over the box. Would be like me getting excited over the box I put my vibrators in.