Top 20 baby names for '03

BlurOfSerenity

i was one of 9 ashley/ashleigh's in my third grade classroom.
and people always mispelt mine, cos i'm ash with an L-E-I-G-H, not an L-E-Y, and mine's less common.

im determined to NOT give my kid the most common name, cos i dont want them to have to put up with being their name with a number after it. numbers shouldnt be used in names (says Ashleigh#4). we had to use numbers cos sometimes the last initials were the same. for some reason, whole last names weren't used as often.

me, i love the name Eva. but that's "ay-vuh", not "eeee-vuh". to me, Ava is AHH-vuh, not Ayvuh... i hope people dont spell my daughter's name A-V-A... cos i like E-V-A. but if i marry my boyfriend and take his name, she'll be Eva Shaver, which kinda rhymes and isnt good.

for guys, for some reason i always liked Jason. and Arthur, and Lucas.

ja

AlphaTroll

Some of those names are quite nice I think.

As for children I know - there's Martin, Jacques, Khayra, Miguel, Morgan, Mireille, Rouxlé, Shioban, Prieur, Trent, Mickael & Jeavon.

My mates also have rather nice names IMO - Yvette, Liske, Douween, Mercia, Ilse & Danné.

Mare

If I ever had a baby girl, her name would have been Megan... I think its common, but pretty. I also like the name Krista Ann....

Lordes-Madonna's baby girls name is different-I personally wouldnt use it-but diff. -kinda like.

Phillip and Zachary were always on my mind too....

greenfreak

My nieces/nephews are:

Kassandra
Kaline (pronounced kay-lean)

Alexa Marie
Dominic James
Victoria Rose
Anthony Michael

Jack
Ryan

FluerVanderloo

greenfreak said:
My nieces/nephews are:

Kassandra
Kaline (pronounced kay-lean)

Alexa Marie
Dominic James
Victoria Rose
Anthony Michael

Jack
Ryan

I love Victoria Rose, that's such a pretty name! I could never think of a middle name for Victoria, and Rose fits well. Do you guys call her Vicki?