Tragedy strikes...

Oh, so Israel, the nation, only dates to 1948 but Arab hatred for Jews goes back much further. We're not talking about the Israelites of 1285 BC. We're talking about Israel, the nation, which began, officially, in 1948. I do think that the above is a rather snappy, albeit short, history, told with comedic overtones, obviously leaving lots of stuff out but it provides a reasonable accurate picture.

It's actually so full of shit it is comical. :laugh:

I bet you have another funny account about those evil American Indians, the dogs that they are and how the righteous white man would have left them alone if they just didn't bother him. I'd love to hear that one too.

Oh, so Israel, the nation, only dates to 1948 but Arab hatred for Jews goes back much further. We're not talking about the Israelites of 1285 BC. We're talking about Israel, the nation, which began, officially, in 1948. I do think that the above is a rather snappy, albeit short, history, told with comedic overtones, obviously leaving lots of stuff out but it provides a reasonable accurate picture.

yeah but it might be better to start in the earlier 20th century to give it a little context, as that's when jews started to really push toward populating israel, where they really hadn't been in big numbers for a long time before that.

certainly keep the comedic overtones. there's huge potential for the jocular here.

So what, the old guard just got pissed & moved to Moldavia in, what, 1387 & left behind their heritage & religious basis? The Jew has always been a sizeable popualtion in this region. The EuroJew just got fed up with the Europeans (what a surprise) & went back to their roots.

So what, the old guard just got pissed & moved to Moldavia in, what, 1387 & left behind their heritage & religious basis? The Jew has always been a sizeable popualtion in this region. The EuroJew just got fed up with the Europeans (what a surprise) & went back to their roots.

Roots? You mean going to a place where they had never been before and tossing out people who had been there for generations? They weren't "sizable" before the massive immigration.

What? No enlightened response to this? Guess it's what I've been saying all along...stop the terrorist actions and accidents won't happen like the one that generated such a vehement response from our more left-leaning members...

Right, stop the terrorist actions from both sides and all the endless retaliation from both sides will stop.

Blame one side without recognizing the wrongs from the other and it will perpetuate.

Hell no, that's what you're doing. I keep saying it's an endless retaliation, for a retaliation, for a retaliation.

So, are you suggesting that Israel allow Hamas to attack them without retribution?

Remember spike thinks no nation has the right to defend it's borders or citizens...

And yet refuses to leave the comfort and safety of his own country to change the lives of those unfortunates he claims to stand up for...interesting...:devious:

Back