Trying to break NAFTA

We do not need the USA.

The American Idol is coming to Canada Feb. 19th. A crown will adorn his head. From his shoulders will hang a ceremonial robe and in his hand a scepter. Prepare to be amazed at the very sight of him.

is

The American Idol is coming to Canada Feb. 19th. A crown will adorn his head. From his shoulders will hang a ceremonial robe and in his hand a scepter. Prepare to be amazed at the very sight of him.

is
Somehow..I don't think so. I'm sure that they'll have lots to talk about..though this won't be their first conversation.

Harper said:
"Canada remains for the U.S. the most important and most secure source of energy,"

is
Your fascination and obsession with Barak Obama is... uh... creepy :evileek: ... to say the least. This can't be healthy. Yeesh.

I offer this free advice: get a hobby.

I don't know that anyone else (maybe prof) reads as many techie web news sites as I do but the speculation frenzy over the "Barakberry" has been fascinating.

Your fascination and obsession with Barak Obama is... uh... creepy :evileek: ... to say the least. This can't be healthy. Yeesh.

I offer this free advice: get a hobby.
Seems to me she's got a hobby.

We talking a higher encryption level?

The DoD and the NSA have found a way to access a blackberry without actually touching it so that can be turned on and off silently. We got the gist of the idea from the Israelis...Thats why we aren't allowed to take cell-phones and blackberries into classified meetings. No exceptions.

Oh, I think we're probably talking a lot more than that, but that's probably what they started with.
I'm sure there are plenty of Black-Hats already hitting that BB.
Gato_Solo said:
The DoD and the NSA have found a way to access a blackberry without actually touching it so that can be turned on and off silently. We got the gist of the idea from the Israelis...Thats why we aren't allowed to take cell-phones and blackberries into classified meetings. No exceptions.
For good reason, Gato. I have found that with enough determination, not much is safe.

http://www.valentine.ca/

See the 'current specials'? Extreme poutine. One large poutine, with a hamburger, a hotdog and fried onions all in one cardiac arresting pile. ... $4.99
Holy Mother Of The Great And Wonderous Flying Spaghetti Monster!!! :evileek:

3000% of the USDA's Recommended Daily Allowance of fat intake.

(Actually, it's likely that it's just 100%.)

If I lived where there was poutine, I would be 400 lbs, easy. :evilgrin:

Do you guys even get french cheese? I thought your variety was terribly limited because most good french cheeses are not pasteurized.

we can get some level of nonpasteurized cheeses here, i forget what the specific rules are though. i seem to find plenty. but i don't mind spending whatever it costs... the vast majority of cheese here is udder (giggle) shit, though it's fine for the local troglodytes.

we can get some level of nonpasteurized cheeses here, i forget what the specific rules are though. i seem to find plenty. but i don't mind spending whatever it costs... the vast majority of cheese here is udder (giggle) shit, though it's fine for the local troglodytes.
Non-pasteurized cheese, honey, apple juice... etc... just tastes better.

Holy Mother Of The Great And Wonderous Flying Spaghetti Monster!!! :evileek:

3000% of the USDA's Recommended Daily Allowance of fat intake.

(Actually, it's likely that it's just 100%.)

If I lived where there was poutine, I would be 400 lbs, easy. :evilgrin:
I'd mail you some if I could.
poutine.JPG

:tomato:

You should be slapped silly for that. In fact...

:trout:

you hear about the new 300% tariff on roquefort cheese, as retaliation because the french - in a smart move - don't want hormone-treated beef from amerika? thanks for the parting gift mister bush. hopefully obama will reverse it.

The famous blue-veined delicacy is among scores of European products targeted by a 100% levy the U.S. imposed in 1999 in retaliation for the European Union's longstanding ban on hormone-treated American beef on the grounds that it may be unsafe to eat.

Willie started it

Back