tunes to chill

greenfreak said:
Thanks! I went to shoutcast and found a station playing movie scores. I never realized how beautiful the scores from Gladiator and Backdraft are. Both are by Hans Zimmer. He also did Pearl Harbor, Black Hawk Down, a bunch of others. Did you know he was in "The Buggles"? They did the one hit wonder "Video killed the radio star". :D

I know, Hans Zimmer rules :headbang:

Ever heard mother africa reprise? (from the soundtrack of "power of one")

PuterTutor said:
Beethovens Moonlight Sonata and Adagio for Strings are my two favorites. They work pretty good for me too.

Moonlight Sonata is good for a rainy day.

It also was the song in Dr Frankenstein for Game Boy........back in the day.

Philip Glass is probably my favorite contemporary-classical composer, for what it's worth.

I also like to relax to some Theo Monk, Coltrane, Miles Davis and other bebop artists.

I saw Outkast's video for "Hey Ya" and fell in love with it. It's such a fun song and a funny video. *shakes it like a Polaroid picture* :D

greenfreak said:
I saw Outkast's video for "Hey Ya" and fell in love with it. It's such a fun song and a funny video. *shakes it like a Polaroid picture* :D

Yeah, I love that song. I can just chill back and relax to that song at any point. With that and 50 cent following with In Da Club, I am good for a ten minutes of relaxation.

greenfreak said:
Another song I've been listening to non stop is "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas. It's in the new I-Pod commercial.

I think I am going to iTunes to get that song after work.

I got caught dancing to that song in my pc bench area on Saturday by a coworker. I didn't know anyone else was in the building and he stood and watched for a minute before he let me know he was there. :laugh:

greenfreak said:
I got caught dancing to that song in my pc bench area on Saturday by a coworker. I didn't know anyone else was in the building and he stood and watched for a minute before he let me know he was there. :laugh:

Could that be because you do in fact "shake it like a Polaroid picture"? :swing:

Back