TV's science fiction programs

Is Lexx a comedy?! My dad always used to watch it but I figured it was because of that chick with the respectable chubbilons.

MuFu said:
Is Lexx a comedy?! My dad always used to watch it but I figured it was because of that chick with the respectable chubbilons.

lol :D that's something i wouldn't have expected....:D

Well unfortunately I have to agree with justintime the end of farscape wreaked! I started from the beginning of the series watched it till the end and was very upset on how the ended it. I have to say my favorite show for the longest time was Babylon 5 also which for the same reason as farscape ended the series because of budget cuts and lack of viewership... I mean that was another show where if you miss an episode or two you could easily get lost.

The new enterprise is decent only problem I have with it is the inaccuracies with the first Trek shows.

One other really good sci-fi show Is stargate SG-1 this show has come a long way from its roots a very big must watch if you have the choice.

I've been pleasantly suprised at the reproductions that the SciFi Channel has been putting together this last year. I can't wait for the revamped Battlestar Galactica later this year. Hopefully the actors will have military haircuts this time.

Back