Two Million

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Two Million. That's the estimate of the people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001.
Let's assume half of them were terrorists who deserve a violent death. That still leaves a milion people dead.
Let's assume there is no God or even Karma. Let's take the hard-nosed Atheist approach and say, well, those people were going to die of something- cancer, scurvy, gum disease. Nobody lives forever. Still, a million non-enemy dead, by conservative estimate, by our hands, our bombs and shells.
Let's assume the lives of 5 children of ignorant goat-herders equals the life of one innocent U.S. citizen. Do the math and see that we have been avenged. Can we GTFO now?

Speculation...hmm...is this anything like the US servicemen killed in Iraq? The problem with statistics like these is that they include things that have nothing to do with bullets and bombs. They include things that have nothing to do with collateral damage. Until there is an unbiased, accurate, and undisputable analysis, then this whole thread is nothing but BS. But keep posting this kind of fiction.

2minkey

bootlicker
right. we should ignore the several hundred thousand dead people because no one is certain whether it is 300,000 or 800,000. right. there is no principle that has been violated here until there is technical perfection in the counting mechanism....:rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Looks like it matters not how many Arab deaths were a direct result of American tools of war just as long as we can bitch about dead Arabs.

Let enough terrorist muslims kill enough non-terrorist Muslims & then they might do something.

Winky

Two Million three million Who's counting anyway?

I thought you were here to tell us what to think
oh grate one!

Winky

Everyone is dead in the middle east

Well no actually its my job to tell you what to think.

It’s your job to stomp your feet,
twirl round and scream “no No NO”!

spike

Sorry if I reject this job you want me for. I'd rather just keep proving you wrong again and again. Much more fun for me.

Keep up the "cause I said so!" stuff though. It makes it easier.

Winky

Spike killed Two Million Iraqi's

You ain’t proven one poster wrong in
ten thousand posts, please do start now.

Winky

Two Trillion Dead Iraqi's

And still goin' strong like the Energizer Bunny
I takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sorry if I reject this job you want me for. I'd rather just keep proving you wrong again and again. Much more fun for me.

Keep up the "cause I said so!" stuff though. It makes it easier.

We're still waiting for you to start