Tyrone, Trayvon both look like Obama

jimpeel

what i was really looking for was what you MEANT by employing that figure of speech.

apparently it was a dandy's window dressing.

go jump in a lake.

a. It's just a fuckin' figure of speech, commonly used and employed in common conversation.

b. It was meant to convey that I have likely spent more time with Gays than you could possibly imagine that I had -- having never met or known me. Your argument seems to imply, however, that you have, either before or since I posted that, contemplated or conjured the number of Gay persons that I have associated with. This would indicate a somewhat unhealthy fixation on my associations. I would hope that not to be the case.

c. When I said "I have met more Gays than you could possibly imagine." I did not mean that you could not imagine an infinite number of gay people; or I have spent more time with Gay people than you have -- which is actually very likely. It merely means that you would not be able to conjure the number of Gay persons which I have associated with having never met or known me.

d. I would have to drive a fair distance to jump in a lake. I'm not willing to do that. I also don't swim well.

Now, can we move on from this really creepy fixation on my usage of the English language?

2minkey

bootlicker
"allow the GOP establishment" is a bit of an improvement. at least it acknowledges obvious failures on the part of the vast majority of "conservative" voters to support anyone able to navigate from a lobster trap. slight mode shift for you though, since you prefer the pure victim role.

2minkey

bootlicker
creepy fixation on my usage of the English language?

oh jimmy you so pederastic er i mean pedantic, you can't possible be making that comment... OH I GET IT NOW you POKE FUN AT SELF through intricate twists and turns of language.

trot_nixon_giant_ass.jpg

jimpeel

oh jimmy you so pederastic er i mean pedantic, you can't possible be making that comment... OH I GET IT NOW you POKE FUN AT SELF through intricate twists and turns of language.

Holy crap! Did you turn Chinese? If not, you really need to work on that sentence structure.

2minkey

bootlicker
oh noes the mud people are taking over.

what is a panicked white lady to do... other than be raped by swarthy hordes?

seriously dude you post the most pathetic shit.

Winky

The one thing the panicked middle class white people will never do is procreate.
Minxy it don't' mean a thing to you because by the time this situation has become fully realized
you'll be pushing up daisies. yup I guess yer right this country should become like all the others

Winky

(To put that in perspective, the next item on Minx's list of concerns was "scratchy towels.")