U.S.authorities seize wordpress domain and other websites as well

in his strategic capacity jim has determined that obama (who is personally behind all of this) is a much greater threat than al qaeda. but, perhaps this is all just an elaborate cover-up to deny the relationship between the two, who must be aligned, since obama is a muslim, and a communist, and all those other bad things. and bad guys always work together. like stalin and hitler in WWII. :drink2:

U.S. authorities, authorize Al Qaeda bloggers too continue.

Hussein Obama is a much greater threat than al qaeda

I would agree with that!
212bfhi.jpg

in his strategic capacity jim has determined that obama (who is personally behind all of this) is a much greater threat than al qaeda.

That is interesting. I do not recall ever having said or written that. Perhaps a link to that specific declaration would be of help.

but, perhaps this is all just an elaborate cover-up to deny the relationship between the two, who must be aligned, since obama is a muslim, and a communist, and all those other bad things. and bad guys always work together. like stalin and hitler in WWII. :drink2:

I believe he is a Fascist, not a Communist. He fits the very definition of a Fascist. He has taken over control of many aspects of the means of production. All we lack is the charismatic dictator.

Back