Upcoming Superhero Flicks

:lol: coincidentially i'm gonna rewatch Daredevil tonight with a female friend who just loves men in tight clothes :D ;)

you know what I'd like to see?

The movie on the Wonder Twins

***hey - someone fix this so the pic shows and not just the link please .. I'm too tired .. and the go ahead and erase this... thanks***

-=edited for something I can't remember=-

Shadowfax said:
:rofl: nice ones, bishop :D

funny .. I didn't find that amusing at all ... in fact, I'm rather dumbfounded as to why it's being allowed to remain .. it may not be actual body parts, but you know, at first glance, it looks real enough .. and those posting from work or around their children don't get the option of explaining "umm ... it just looks real ..."

It was not that originally. It was replaced to that after the original site figured out someone else was linking to it. A mod does need to delete it now though.

MrBishop said:
Edited - Luis G
What a way of making users stop linking to them

What happened to my linkies? Some people just can't take a compliment...my links take people to their sites and they do what to me?
:finger: :faptard:

MrBishop said:
MrBishop said:
Edited - Luis G
What a way of making users stop linking to them

What happened to my linkies? Some people just can't take a compliment...my links take people to their sites and they do what to me?
:finger: :faptard:

A wank smilie over chicks with dicks? oh man you're gonna wish you could edit now :D

Catwoman :)

5pic.jpg

Just making it up for you guys :)
:wink2:

Back