Updated pics?

BeardofPants

I was clearing the crap off my cell phone, and found an old pic of me when I was heavier, so I thought I'd do a before/after, since it's been just over a year now [since I did my weight loss program].

Before:

before.jpg

After:

after.jpg

I'm so much happier in myself. Can't believe I didn't do this sooner. :banghead:

Wacky Nacky

This one was taken just now, using the webcam that came with my computer. The bun on my head has taken me five days to perfect :D 2 of those days were spent wearing braids, after
taking a shower, and then the other 3 involved the bun (and the bun has since moved from the back of my head to the top of my head, due to sleeping on it). So, five days to perfect, see?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Thanks!

That was last weekend. We were at an anniversary party at the Legion. It was a lot of fun!

IDLEchild

BOP

God bless New Zealand.

All of you guys look a lot different than I imagined...except Gonz. I don't know why but Gonz looks exactly as I imagined. There are some lookers in this place.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
looks like a good look, nixy.
Professional looking more, for an engineer.:wink2:

Thanks.

I love my glasses :D

I have bangs sometimes (whenever I don't let them grow too long out of laziness) and even with bangs I think I look pretty professional. I'll post a pic with bangs a little later (I'm at work right now).

Mare

When i went up to jersey, my sis gave me a 40th mugthat my dad had given her on her 40th......she is 54 now....and being my dad not with us anymore it was very special to me.......YES, I was toasted and had No Kids, it felt great! LOL*peepwall*

Mare

i know i forgot toput the pic in, this stupid computer is taking forever gonna do some work onit and try later