US Dem Rep Thug Assaults College Student

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
okay professors. explain anarcho-syndicalism to me.

Gee, I would, but I was once told that this wasn't a free education site.

If you'd read some of the crap from the Nazi's, you'd know that they were espousing commie ideas. That hated RUSSIANS, not communists.

Winky

Congressman Bob Etheridge is a drunken blowhard

Tell me true Minks, do you really equate the broad swath of the American population
that identifies itself with the conservative values of the Tea Party with Nazi’s???

2minkey

bootlicker
of course not. that would be ridiculous and cartoonish.

...as stupid as saying that obama is a marxist. he's not. he's certainly left leaning and too big government spendy for me, but, a communist? that's a fucking hoot. Try comparing him to euro-peon leaders.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So, demanding BP set aside $20,000,000,000. hasn't yet made him a marxist? Man, you're tough...or foolish.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since the left is for larger, stronger government, just like commies & fascists while the right believes in minimalism in government, but not as minimal as anarchists, you make the call.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The experts aren't required to make it balance, just to show the reality.

2minkey

bootlicker
And you count yourself as such?

um, no, but at least i'm able to let the expertise of others help me to understand things. sometimes, it really helps to read stuff written by economists, historians, and other scholars rather than sucking identity pabulum off of newsmax et al.