Vacation 2006 plans

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since Luis is in Mexico City (or a nearby villa) (isn't he?), it would have to be the Canuckistaners. MC is on [edit]NOT[/edit]the west coast, well south of even Georgia. Nixy is straight up-in the barren snow covered wasteland.

[edit]I always put the location of Mexico City where Acapulco is. I don't know why.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
So who is actually further away from me? Luis or Nixy? Postage to Luis was decidedly less but I thought he was further away.

What did it cost to mail his? like 40 cents?

tonksy

.70 cents. Yours was weird because AGAIN the website told me one thing and then when I got to the PO it cost another.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, for someone in BC it would cost one thing to mail to Newfoundland and more to mail to Alaska...so it may have something to do with crossing Mexican vs Canadian borders since anywhere in Canada is cheaper for us than mailing to the US no matter the distance.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
On a straight line I think we're about the same distance. By road I must be further unless there's no straight road to Canada from Georgia.

Perhaps the difference in price was the weight of the package you sent.

Gonz, I'm not in Mexico City. Morelia is 300km away from it and is not a ville :p

Gato, that's like 18USD

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
On a straight line I think we're about the same distance. By road I must be further unless there's no straight road to Canada from Georgia.

Perhaps the difference in price was the weight of the package you sent.

Gonz, I'm not in Mexico City. Morelia is 300km away from it and is not a ville :p

Gato, that's like 18USD

I dunno what she coulda sent you that was lighter than toerings...