Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Three of the four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the stuff and more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Hand written note or card. I'll cook dinner and mind the kids (ie-take them elsewhere so she can relax) ...she gets to take an uninterrupted 1-2 hour bubble bath.

My plan is to go to work, then maybe stop by the gas station near work for "dinner" before an evening meeting. Then I will go home, surf the web, go to bed.

Personal Gifts
attachment.php

A nice candle light dinner for two at home and then anything else our hearts desire. Chocolate will come in the dessert I'm making (Toblerone mousse) and I'll probably get him a little something.

An upside to being single again is not having to worry about Valentine's Day... good thing, too, because I have playoff high school basketball to cover on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday AND Saturday night.

I voted nothing...but I might clean out the inside of my car...she's in the shop for some work right now and the rental car is like driving a friggin' box (Dodge Charger)...I should get my baby back on Wed so I guess she'll be my valentine.

Any idea which engine the Charger has? If it's the 2.7 V6 it will have no balls at all... and with it being a rental car it's probably that. The 3.5 V6 is better... but trust me when I say that the Hemi is where it's at.

I dunno, I know it's a rear wheel drive and it sucks back way more gas than my pursuit...the rental may be covered but the damn gas will cause me to go broke!! Wednesday can't come soon enough!

I also know the Charger is too long for my driveway...so I have to leave it at work and take the subway home...I am UNIMPRESSED about that.

If the Charger won't fit in the driveway, than the Pursuit must barely fit. The Charger is a larger car for sure, but that's definitely a small driveway.

Oh, it IS a small driveway. The wheels of the pursuit don't touch the sidewalk but the trunk hangs slightly over. Originally the parking was behind the houses around here, my landlord put a parking lot in the front of the house and turn the back into a yard (and the entrance to my apartment). You actually need a permit to park in front of the house around here because the parking was designed to be behind.

Back