varsity tournament

lacemyster

Yup, it was my very first varsity tournament, even though I'm only a junior varsity wrestler. I had to wake up at 5 to get ready, go to school for the bus at 6, and the tournament lasted until 5pm(there were 6 other schools) I got 4th place, so I have a new ribbon to hang up in my room. The team did excellent, with over 200 points altogether, we got 1st place!!!!!!!! YAY! :D I was really happy to be a part of that.
Now my school has a brand new thorphy(sp?) for display.

The only bad thing about it was......my ex boyfriend was there....yawn.
He drove me crazy because for the *entire* time, he was staring at me, it really freaked me out. If I couldn't have read him like a book before, it certainly popped into my face today. The next time(and hopefully last) I will see him this year will be on the 22nd, at his school, for a wrestling meet. It will be a different battlefield then. For now, I'm going to think about other things.

Sounds like an exciting day huh? 'sacastic'

freako104

congrats to the team Lacy. I hope your ex isnt making life too difficult for ye. oh and its spelled trophy.

freako104

unclehobart said:
Let me get this straight... female wrestling? I may have a new calling in life if so.

oh you didnt know? females have been wrestling for a while now.

Professur

Too bad. Team/class photos are a real eyeopenner when you get to my age. "Damn, what was that guy's name" and such.

unclehobart

I graduated from high school in 87. At that point there was no female wrestling other than the WWF. Is it something that arose up out of title 9?

Oz

Congrats on the team win :)

I've never even seen women wrestlin' :(

Although I do know a few ladies that I'd rather f than fight........I'd live longer