veeery interesting

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Q.
How do I pay you? Can I pay in installments?
A.
We accept cash, checks, and wire transfers. Installments are not acceptable, as a need to rely on these would imply that you are not wealthy enough to be a suitable suitor for the lady of your dreams.

So if I don't have 78,000 cash sitting around, I'm not an acceptable suitor? Shit. Nobody tell the wife.

dutchmaster

I have to imagine after one client these goons would have enough recourses to build a site without using front page express. They obviously made this site after seeing There's Something About Marry and would spooge if someone sent them an $8000 check.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Yeah...For 78K, I'm sure you could approach her straight on and offer to buy her a really nice car in exchange for sex....

Aunty Em

Interesting, but aren't they just doing what less well financially endowed males do all the time anyway but in a more focused and organised way?

It's obvious they only cater for guys who are too busy to be bothered with the chase themselves, or want to make sure that the person they pick isn't going to fleece them for all they can get, a consequence of success I suppose.

PT

I've never worked out coincidental meetings, This company sounds like they are masters of deception. I can't imagine falling in love with a woman and not ever telling her that you arranged the whole thing to begin with and paid 78,000 to do it. Wouldn't that make a really nice marriage.:rolleyes:

PT

Squiggy said:
Yeah...For 78K, I'm sure you could approach her straight on and offer to buy her a really nice car in exchange for sex....

I'm with that, I think I would just rather outright buy me a wife from Russia. At least then it would be up front and honest.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
mhhh...it would have been better if they had just put up that first page.

the black background, the picture, nothing more, nothing less. just a person met by coincidence. a random stranger...

tonksy

i'm sure if you marched down to the mall and said "i got a buncha money i wanna piss away and i want to get laid" at the top of your voice that you would have success at a fraction of the cost of those bozo's.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
PrincessLissa said:
I didn't get to see it...

If I recall correctly, that was that site that promised to keep things 'casual' with the girl you wanted, like having her in the same elevator as you, and finally they guaranteed that she would fall in love with you.