Virtual beer anyone?

Sharky said:
I'm sticking to my favorite - Negra Modelo. It's the nectar of the gods. :cool:

Psst, A.B.: Go to your Options screen and try a different Message Editor Interface (at the very bottom of the screen) - it says that some of them do not work with all browsers . . . ;)
:grinyes: Negra is yummy.. but when I want to treat myself I splurge and buy Trappist beer... Chimay or Duvel (Belgian ale) :love:

Sharky said:
I'm sticking to my favorite - Negra Modelo. It's the nectar of the gods. :cool:

Psst, A.B.: Go to your Options screen and try a different Message Editor Interface (at the very bottom of the screen) - it says that some of them do not work with all browsers . . . ;)

Thanks,Sharky I figured it out ,but by that time I'd forgotten what I wanted to post
alienhuh.gif

Ms Ann Thrope said:
:grinyes: Negra is yummy.. but when I want to treat myself I splurge and buy Trappist beer... Chimay or Duvel (Belgian ale) :love:
I've heard that monks make some damn fine beer, but I haven't found any yet. I'll look for those brands . . . :cool:

Did you notice that Stop Laughing has left his mark on the page? Scroll to the bottom, right above the "beer drinker number" counter.

If a beer jumped out like that when I was drunk, I would prolly pee myself in shock and then pee myself again laughing so hard.

Back