Virtual gift exchange!

MrBishop said:
Merry Christmas Flav's Avatar!

10326F.BLK_small.jpg

A Sports Bra...that poor girl's gotta be black and blue by now :)
OMG, a few minutes ago I was thinking of offering the very same gift..
:alienlol:

SouthernN'Proud said:
He'd hafta drive it past here first. I don't much like yer chances, dude. :lloyd:

Can you handle a stick as you are? I don't think so. Besides, with Gato's sense of direction if he headed to Atlanta, he'd probably pass my house before either of yours. Don't forget where he wound up last time I said he was heading for the beach.

If you want to entice me with a vehicle, you'd better go better than the GT350...

69merc16469-A.jpg

69merc16469-C.jpg

This one would turn my head before the Shelby...An Eliminator is a much more rare prize...

Professur said:
Can you handle a stick as you are? I don't think so. Besides, with Gato's sense of direction if he headed to Atlanta, he'd probably pass my house before either of yours. Don't forget where he wound up last time I said he was heading for the beach.

Care to make a bet on that? ;)

Professur said:
Atlanta's on the other side of HL's place. Told ya he'd get lost.

I haven't even left yet...Besides. Atlanta is frighteningly easy from here. I-26 West to Columbia, SC, and merge onto I-20 West, and it's a straight shot into Atlanta...Total time is just under 4 hours.

Hell...as long as I'm in the area, I could just shoot up I-75 to Marietta and visit unc and tonksy...:p

Gato_Solo said:
If you want to entice me with a vehicle, you'd better go better than the GT350...

69merc16469-A.jpg

69merc16469-C.jpg

This one would turn my head before the Shelby...An Eliminator is a much more rare prize...

You, my friend, are

THE MAN!!!!

Mustangs hope to become Cougars when they grow up.

Karma duly bestowed for posting the most purtiest picture in the history of OTC...besides my avatar of course...

Back